- Nine

Little Secret - Chapter Nine

Harmony's -

Its been three months since I've seen Anthony , and to be honest I don't miss his ass . Speaking of the devil he calling me now .

" Ayee ma' wassup ? " I rolled my eyes .

" Nothing Anthony , what do you need ? " I replied with a attitude .

" I need you to stop calling me Anthony , you know I don't like when you call me that . But I want you to come holla at me for a little I miss you gurl . " I scoffed into the phone .

" No , Anthony I will not come ' holla ' at you , because you made your choice already . " I took a deep breath .

" Aye ma' you already knew I had - "

" To make ya' self look good , but its okay , now I'm asking don't call , text , facetime or even stalk me on instagram , just leave me alone . " I hung up the phone in his face .

" Who was that on the phone ? " Trevor asked bringing me a soda .

" My ex . " I replied rolling my eyes . He nodded his head , sat down and pulled me onto his lap .

" While I think since we've been talking for a couple a months , I want you to be my girl . " He said rubbing my thighs up and down .

" Only if you promise you won't hurt me . " I said looking into his eyes .

" I promise ma' . " I strattled him and kissed his lips .

" Okay , I'll be your girl . " He grabbed my ass as I kissed him , a peck turned into a full blown make out session .

I pulled away from our kiss and started pulling up his shirt , he did the same to me . He picked me up and carried me up the stairs , while I nibbled and bit on his neck leaving hickey .

He threw me onto the bed and started to pull off the rest of my clothes , I wrapped my legs around his while I unbuckled his pants . I grabbed his hand and pulled him down onto the bed , he got his self ready to enter me but stopped and looked at me .

" You ready ? " I nodded biting my lip , he entered me and after that it was on .

After , our sexual session I laid head on Tre's chest . " Harm you know ya' ass scratched the hell out of back right ? " I sat up and looked at him .

" Really let me see . " He sat and turned around . I twisted my face up . " Dang bae I scratched you up , come in the bathroom . " I got up and walked into the bathroom after him looking at my artwork .

He sat down on the toilet , while I grabbed a rag and ran it underneath cold water . I pressed the rag on the scratches , Tre' wrapped his arms around my thighs .

When I was done he lifted me up and carried me downstairs . " Okay this is cute and all but you gon' have to stop , carrying me everywhere . " I said when he sat me back on the ground .

" I'm sorry I just wanted to help my queen . " I smiled a little , I could get used to this relationship .

" You want to go get something to eat or you want me to cook ? " He asked walking up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist .

" Oh , you can cook I want to see ya' skills ." I said kissing his cheek .

One hour later -

Trevor just got finished setting the table and by the smell of it shrimp alferdo was for dinner , my favorite .

I sat at the table as Trevor placed my plate down , He sat down in front of me an smiled .

" So you think you sweet now ? " I said laughing and eating some of my food .

" Been sweet ma' . " I smiled .

After , dinner Trevor got a call from someone . " Aye Harmony I gotta go I just got called into the office . " I made a pouting face .

" Really ? " He nodded and kissed my cheek .

" Okay , I'll see you later bae . " I said kissing him , I made my way out the door and to my car .

This was really short but I just wanted to give you guys something , I've been doing a lot of shopping for Christmas . But I love you guys , I started this book in November and to see all the feedback & love I'm getting means a lot I wish guys a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Years !