- One

This Is My New Book Hope You Enjoy !

Harmony's P.O.V.

Intro -

Intro : My name is Harmony Thomas , 21 Years Old . I Guess I'm supposed to explain how I look so um , I have shoulder length natural curly hair but I mostly straighten it and add clip-ins . I'm a Brownskin and I stand at 5'2 Shorty over here ! Um I work at the best hair salon in Atlanta I love doing hair it has been a passion of mines since forever . What else can I say ? Will I guess you can say I have a 'boyfriend' I mean he kinda is even though he is getting married his name Is  August Anthony Alsina Jr . also know as August Alsina .

Harmony's P.O.V.

Right now I was getting ready to head into work when I got a call from August .

" What's up Aug ? " I said said smiling .

" Nun whatca' doin ma ? " He said in his NOLA accent .

" Nothing on my way to work . " I said walking out my apartment and locked the door .

" Oh you gon' hit a nigga up today ? " He said .

" I'll think about I'm going to be busy today , but I might drop by . " I said heading to my car and got in .

" Ight ma but I gotta go I'm on my way to the studio . "

" Okay bye . "

" Bye ma' . " I hung up the phone and made my way to work .

5 : 00 pm .

Right now I was doing my best costumer and also the noises she always has the 411 on what's going on in Atlanta .

" Y'all heard about that new fine dude that's on his way to the top , what's his name ? " She said while texting .

" Um what he look like ? " Another girls costumer asked .

" Well he brown skin with short curly hair and he the one that sing um , I love it god damn I done forgot his name . "

" August Alsina ? " I chimed in . She sighed .

" Yess that's his name well rumor has it that he cheating on his fiance with some hoe . " Out of nowhere I heard her scream and I remembered I was flat ironing her hair , I must have burnt her .

" Ohh girl I'm am so sorry I was just so into what you was saying . "

" Its all good girl . " I smiled and went back to work . I know y'all thinking I'm crazy but she called me a hoe , well I kinda am but I had him first .

8 : 00 PM .

I had just finished packing up when I got a call from August .

" Hello ? " I asked opening my car door .

" Yea ma' wassup up with you coming to chill ? " He meant chill as in fuck . He ain't slick but I kinda need it right now so I'll let him slide .

" Umm meet me at my house in like 30 minutes . " I replied starting my car up .

" Ight ma I'll holla . " He hung up and I made my way to my house . By time I made it home I had 25 minutes left , so I took a 10 minute shower , lotioned and got dressed .

I heard a knock on the door as soon as I but my hair in a messy bun , I was wearing a big white and a black laced bra . The usual .

I walked to the door to see August in his usual black hoddie and fake mustache , I don't know why but everytime I see that mustache I laugh .

" You gon' let me in or not ma . " I rolled my eyes and let him in .

I turned on my favorite song which happens to be ' Kissing My Tattoos ' by him . He laughed and pulled me on his lap he was sitting on the couch so I was straddling him .

He started to kiss my neck out of instincts I bite my bottom lip and started to pull off his hoodie . Out of nowhere he started to sing along .

" I don't want nobody but you kissing on my tattoos . " That was it I wanted him right then and there .

I finally pulled off his hoodie he lifted me up and bring me upstairs , I started to kiss his neck when I heard him groan .

He threw me on the bed and pulled off my shirt . He looked at my nice and shaved kitty Kat and attacked it . He doesn't even do this to his  fiance I'm the one and only . I threw my head back and gasped when he put a finger inside of me .

He slurped and licked up all me juices up I moaned out in pleasure when he came up to my breast , he undid my bra and licked my right and played with my left .

After , a couple of minutes of foreplay we got to businesses and we won't playing no games .

When we was done I laid my head on his chest .

" Auggie I got to tell you something but I don't want anything to be different between us . " I asked tracing his tattoo of the woman on his stomach .

" Wassup ma ? " He asked .

" I kinda think im falling for you . " I sat up trying to see his reacting .

" I feel the same ma' but for now you gon' to stay my little secret . "

This is my new book how do you guys feel about it ? Comment , Vote and if you haven't already follow . Bye babbies ! Harmony Up There .