- Twenty Seven

Sorry for not updating on time babes but this book is almost to the end once again.

August's :

When I woke up from that bitch hitting me I the head I was tied to a chair.I heard heels clapping on the floor coming my way.

"August this can all be over I just need one thing."

"What do you want from me?" I asked getting aggravated.

"I want you and Harmony dead." I shook my head."Your crazy ass still on that shit."

"Let me go,when I get free I'm gon fuck you up!" I heard Harmony yell,Brooklyn turned around and put a knife to her throat.

"Bitch you still here??!"

"Shut up before I kill you." Harmony smiled and started laughing. "Hunny you do not put fear in my heart."

They both threw her in the chair beside me and that's when she finally noticed me."How you let them get you in your own house?" She said looking at me stupid.

I just shook my head and laughed.

Harmony's :

"So what do you want cause you not gon' kill me,I ain't got no money for you and I don't want August so both you crazy hoes can have him." I said letting the know what's up.

"Harmony shut up!"

"August we could start over you know just me,you and Naomi if you want,we could be one big happy family and Naomi wouldn't know what a pathetic person her mother is."

"While on that go get my baby girl please." She emphasized,Cassandra but her head down and walked out.

"But of course we would have to get rid of little Ms.Harmony,now would you rather a slow and painful death or a fast yet still painful death?" She smirked gliding the knife against my face.

"Brooklyn this is all gone to far let them go!" Cassandra yelled with a gun pointing directly towards Brooklyn.

Brooklyn smiled."Are you serious right now?" She laughed mocking her,Cassandra took a deep breath and clocked the gun.

"Cassandra but the gun down,please baby girl I didn't mean what I said." Brooklyn pleaded.

Cassandra looked her in the eyes and shoot her in the head twice.I screamed in shock and looked at Brooklyn's life less body.

She walked over to me and August and untied us."In the living room is everything you will need to start a new life take Naomi and leave Atlanta,I work with Atlanta Police Department I'm an undercover detective and I was working on a case on Ms.Brooklyn here."

"Naomi is in a truck waiting for you outside,you will be taken to the Hartsfield airport where you have three payed for any destination you desire."

"Go now but August can I talk to you?" I walked into the living room and grabbed a duffle bag with my name on it,I walked outside to see a black hummer a man walked out and to my bag.

August's :

"So everything was fake,right?" I said shaking my head,she looked at me.

"No August at first it was but I fell for you,I'm sorry for stabbing you and for everything I did to you but I just have a request." I sighed.

"Whatca want from me?"

"I want Naomi to meet me,I want to meet her on her eighteenth birthday thats all I ask." I nodded. "You got I can't take being a mother away from you."

She hugged me and kissed my cheek."Okay you gotta go now,we have five minutes until the police get here take this bag and please what every you do don't don't no more crazy bitches." She smiled and handed me my bag.

"Bye little mama." I said walking out the door. I hopped in the truck and Harmony handed me Naomi.

"It can only get better from here." Harmony whispered putting her head on my shoulder.

Okay so I think the next chapter will probably be the last idk yet ,sorry again for a late update & vote,comment & share as usual!

-Bye babes.