- Twenty Eight

His Little Secret - Twenty Eight

Harmony's :

Four hours and thirty minutes later we touched down in Los Angeles,California.

"I'm gon' look for a hotel for the night and you call a taxi for the night." August ordered handing me the baby and taking my suitcase.

I looked outside and dialed one of the numbers on a cab outside,they answered on the first ring.

"Hello your speaking with 'La Taxi'." A man spoke into the phone.

"Hi I'm I was wandering if I could a taxi to come to the um... 'Bob Hope' airport please?"

"Yes ma'am I'll have someone there to pick you up in ten to fifteen minutes,let just get your information" I sat down in a close by chair.

"Okay thank you." I gave him my information and hung up. I looked up at August who was looking at me.

He walked over to me and took Naomi out of my arms."Did you umm... find a hotel?" I asked pushing my hair out of my face.

"Yea it looks nice but we only gon' need to spend a couple of nights there." I nodded my head.

"So is the last stop in our life,like are we going to stay here forever or are we going back?" He shook his head.

"To be honest I don't even wanna think about that right now,I'm just thanking God were all okay."

A man in a black suit walked up me,I stood up and grabbed Naomi from August. "Ms.Thomas?"

"Yes,that's me." I confirmed reaching out to shake his hand.He placed his hand out and shook mines.

"Okay your ride is waiting let me help you guys." He grabbed one of the duffel bags and lead us to the car.

Fifteen minutes later-

Once, we got to the hotel we checked in went to our room. I sat Naomi down on the bed to sleep and grabbed my duffle bag.

August was sitting in a chair I guess trying to figure out everything that just happened. I opened my duffle bag and pulled out my night clothes which was a oversized white t-shirt and some black boxer shorts.

I walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on.I put my hair in a bun and turned some music on.

August's -

I grabbed my duffle bag after Harmony went in the shower and saw some money,my clothes and some for Naomi.

I changed into my pajamas which was just my boxers.I heard the water stop and Harmony step out of the shower.

I picked up a crying Naomi and tried to calm her down."I need some help here!" I said Harmony walked out the bathroom with her towel still on.

She carefully took Naomi away from me. "Hi stinkabutt what's wrong?" She lifted her up and smelt her diaper,she made a stank face and handed her to me.

"She needs her diaper changed,the diapers and wipes are in my bag." I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Wait so I gotta change her?" Harmony turned around and put her hands on her hip.

"What you mean that's ya baby,is she gonna change herself." She turned around and walked back into the bathroom and shut the door.

I bent down and grabbed diapers and wipes out of her bag. I placed Naomi on the bed and unbuttoned her onezie,she started giggling.

"Oh you think this funny,huh?" I smiled looking down at her raising an eyebrow.

After, I changed her diaper I picked her up and looked for her bottle and formula.Harmony came out in a oversized t-shirt and smiled.

"Here let me hold her while you make her a bottle." I handed her the baby and started to mix her bottle.

Harmony's -

"Hey stinkabutt!" I cooed making her laugh,she started to make baby noises when August handed me her bottle.

I started to feed her bottle and looked up at August who was once again looking at me.

"Yes August?" He shook his head and started smiling. "I just never thought I would be a father." I smiled shyly remembering my miscarriage.

"I'm sorry ma' forget I said anything." I shook my head. "Nah I'm fine I'm happy for you,she's...beautiful." I mumbled looking down at her sleeping.

I sat her up the correct way so I could burp her."So do you wanna talk about what gonna happen next now?" I asked placing Naomi on my bed,because August sleeps terribly.

He nodded his head."I don't think we should get back to how things used to be just yet,I think you should keep your focus on your music and your daughter."

"Nah I can't do that." He got off his bed and bent down in front of me."I want to be with you and only you,I'm tired of the different females I want to one day be able to call you my wife and mother of my children."

"August I can't with everything we've been through." I said with tears streaming down my face,he placed his hand on my face and wiped away my tears.

"I know I hurt you but I can't live without you,I need you we can work things out and start a family." I took a deep breath.

"August you have one more chance to prove to me that your ready for that life,I don't want to be hurt again." He stood up and hugged me.

"I promise ma' you never gon be my little secret every again." He kissed my lips passionately and placed his hands on my waist.

"None of that... Yet." I whispered moving his hands,I smiled and pulled away getting ready to go to bed.

I turned off the lights and laid next to Naomi."Goodnight August." I smiled closing.

"Goodnight Harm."

Sorry for the late update but how was this? Vote,Comment,& Share! ,

- Do you think that their gonna get back together? Comment yes or no a I'll shout you out in the next chapter.