- Sixteen

His Little Secret - Sixteen

Harmony's -

He sat down with a smile and grabbed my hand . " Harmony I have to talk to you about something . " I dropped the smile my face , and awaited the bad news I knew he was going to to tell me .

" Its nothing bad calm down . " He said laughing , I nodded my head telling him to conutine .

" Harmony I just wanted to let you know that you are more to me than just messing around here and there , I have feelings for you that I never had for any other girl in my life . " I smiled .

" Well what I'm trying to say Harmony is that I love you , and I don't want you to every feel like you need that August nigga to make you happy . " He let go of my hand , stood up and walked over to me , He got on one knee and pulled out a small black box .

" Harmony this not a marriage proposal , its a promise ring and the promise is that I will always love you and soon this ring will be replaced with an engagement ring and then your wedding ring . " I smiled as tears fell from my eyes , he slipped the ring on my finger .

" I love you too . " I said kissing his lips , he stood up and went back to his seat as I tried to collect myself .

The watiress bring us our food and we ate , while catching a few glances at each other . I think I found the one .

August's -

" Harmony this is my tenth message , call me back so we can talk about this . " Cassie got off the couch and scoffed .

" You still on this bitch so you won't just go back to her , I'll raise my daughter myself ! " She yelled standing in front of me .

" Cassandra get the fuck out my face . " I yelled failing Harmony's number again .

" No August we need to talk about this , you haven't talked to me or told me you loved me in the past couple of months ! " I stood up .

" Cus' I never did love and I never will . " I replied without emotion , her eyes started to get watery .

" You never loved me ? " She asked as tears fell down her cheeks .

" No , the only you reason you here is because of my daughter , now get the hell outta my face ! " She walked upstairs .

I sat back down and dialed Harmony's number again this time she answered . " Anthony what do you want from me ? " She asked a little bit above a whisper .

" Harmony I just need to see , to talk about what you told me . " She sighed .

" August , I just can't . " She hung up the phone , I threw my phone at the wall .

" SHIT ! " I yelled , Cassie came down the stairs with her suitcase .

" Cassie where the hell you going ? " I asked with a smart smirk on my face .

" I'm leaving Anthony , your keys are on the dresser . "

" Cassandra sit down I'm sorry . " I said standing up .

" NO August I'm not going to stay where I'm not wanted . " She replied heading for the door .

" Your right I don't want you ..... I need you . " I walked over to her and wrapped my hands around her .

" I'm sorry I won't call her again and I do love you I was just mad . " I said looking into her eyes .

" You promise . "

" Promise baby . " I reassured her .

Later That Night

" August baby can you go get a pizza ? " Cassie asked .

" Um ight , meatlover right ? " She nodded yes , I got up from the bed and got dressed .

I walked out the house and locked the door . A couple minutes later I pulled up to Harmony's place .

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door . A few seconds later Harmony came to the door wrapped in a sheet .

" Anthony , what are you doing here ? "

" We need to talk about what you dropped on me . " I replied .

" Look Anthony right now is not a good time . "

" Harmony everything ight ? " I heard some nigga from the back ask . " You fucking niggas now ? "

" August go home . " A nigga walked behind her and wrapped his arms around her . I saw glimpse of light hit her finger .

" Yo' is that a ring ? " I said snatching her hand .

" Aye nigga you might be famous an all but yo' ass bout to get dropped if you don't get yo' hands of my girl .

" August just go home . " She said snatching her hand back and shutting the door .

I went back in my car and drove to the nearest ' ABC ' , I bought three Hennessey bottles .

I sat in the car and drunk each bottle , I grabbed my phone and called Harmony . I started the car and made my way back home .

" Anthony what do you want ?! " She asked .

" Harmony I-I love you .... " The last thing I remember is seeing bright lights and hearing Harmony scream my name .

" AUGUST ! "

Guess who phone got ran over 💀 , Worst day ever but Vote & Comment for me . Sorry if it's short I'm on my iPad & the ring in the MM .

- Bye Babes . 😘✌️