- Epilogue

▫ Sorry for the confusion,this Is the new & revised chapter. Thank you guys for coming this far with me. Love you guys forever. ❤ [this chapter is long,like probably unnecessary long.]

August's -

I woke up early because Harmony was snoring loud and moving,I grabbed my phone and walked out of the room trying not to wake her up.

"Where y'all at now?" I whispered trying not to wake anyone up.

"We just landed everyone's here,you really ready to do this?" They asked I sighed heavily and laughed.

"Hell yea ready to be a crazy day." I pulled back the blinds a little to see a black car parked across from my house,it was suspicious because everyone I this neighborhood usually uses their garage.

I ended the call and walked outside,I walked outside to see a police officer in the car.

He stepped out the car seeing that I was walking up to the car. "I'm tired of this bullshit,you sitting outside my house watching me and my family?"

"We're just trying to find more details in the murder case."

"So you have nothing on me because I didn't kill that nigga so I would like if you and the other pigs in the yard go back in the pig pen were you belong."

"Now get the hell outta here and leave me and my family the fuck alone." He went back in his car and pulled off.

I went back upstairs and picked up Naomi bringing the bag I packed for her.

8:00 am.

Harmony's -

I woke up to the smell burning bacon,I quickly threw on my robe hoping I could stop August from burning the house down.

I quickly ran downstairs and walked into the kitchen to see a female standing in front of the stove. She turned around and realized that it was Lauren.

She quickly turned off the stove and ran over to me."I can't believe your here!" I yelled as she was crushing every bone in my body.

"I know right I missed you so much,awe look at you belly." She cooed over my growing stomach.

"First off what you doing here and why you in my kitchen knowing your ass can't cook?" She rolled her eyes and laughed.

"I can't tell you and because I was trying to be a good best friend." I laughed.

"Where's August?" I asked looking for him to come running out of nowhere.

"See I can't tell you that either." I rolled my eyes. "Why you playing with me Lauren." She laughed pushing me towards the stairs.

"Oo ya' ass getting fat to,I'm ready get pregnant cause you getting thick."

There was a knock at the door."August." Lauren shook her head and put me on couch.