- Twenty One

So I decided with the help of a couple of my readers that I would countine this book , for less of a headache of starting a new book . But read and enjoy .

Harmony's -

I was cuddling up with Jay when I got a call from a unknown number . " Hello ? " I said into the phone .

All I could hear was heavy breathing until I heard a female speak . " I stabbed him ... please let him know... I'm sorry and that I still... love him and Naomi . " I heard her say through her sobbing , after that the phone hung up .

" Who was that ? " Jay asked sitting up and wrapping his arms around my waist . " August crazy ass girlfriend . " I said while dialing Travis , August's brother .

" Aye wassup Harmony ? " He asked . " Travis go to August house now his house now that crazy bitch stabbed him . " I said into the phone , he hung up I guess getting ready to leave .

" Baby I gotta go to Atlanta . " I said putting down my phone , he let go of my and sat
up .

" For what ? " He said looking at me like Im stupid . " Cause the last time I checked we good of over here , we left Atlanta so you can get away from that nigga now you gon' run back to him . " I turned around and looked at him .

" Jay calm down his just my friend . " I said smiling .

" Aint no friendship should be between you two , that nigga played with ya' ass like a rag doll and now you bout to run to Atlanta so he can diss ya' ass again and you come back to me . " He said getting angry .

" I ain't no fucking toy you can play with and throw away when you don't want me no more , I'm telling you if you go to Atl I won't be here when you come back ! "

" Jay what are you talking about baby ? " I said walking over to him . " I love you , your not some rebound . " I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his cheek . He pushed me off of him knocking me to the ground .

" Jay what the hell is wrong with you ! " I yelled , he smacked his teeth and walked out the room .

I stood back up and walked to the dresser to pack his clothes up . He walked back into the room seeing me packing his stuff . " Harmony I'm telling chill out , it was accident . " He said pulling my arms , I shook my head with tears streaming down my cheeks .

" Jay you pushed me ! " I yelled beating his chest witch had know affect on him . " He ran his fingers through my hair .

" Baby I'm sorry calm down . " He whispered trying to soothe me . I pushed him off of me . " Jay get off of me ! " I yelled .

He lifted me up and placed me on the bed . " Baby I'm sorry . " He said kissing and sucking on my neck , to between my breast to my navel until he got my vagina .

" Babygirl I'm sorry . " He whispered pulling down my black lace panties , by now tears still continued but my sniffles turned into moans as I felt his tongue swirled around on my clit .

" Jayyyy . " I moaned out gripping the sheets . After , I climaxed he kissed my lips I sat up and started to pull off his shirt as he pulled off mines .

He pulled down his shorts , I looked down to see he was already hard . He looked into my eyes and kissed my lips passionately as his put ' himself ' inside of me .

With every stroke he looked into my eyes , I kissed his lips passionately . He started to speed up the pace causing me to scratch his back . " Babyyy ! " He shook his head . " Whats my name ?! " He demand as he started to slow down the pace .

I bit my bottom lip as he pumped even slower . " Daddyyy ! " I yelled causing him to speed up , we both climaxed at the same time . He released inside of me as I sighed and kissed his lips .

He lifted me up and carried me to the bathroom . We got in the shower and washed up .

Travis -

After , Harmony told me what happened I speed to August's house when I got there was police cars and ambulance trucks there .

I shut my door and ran the scene when a police officer stopped me . " Sir you can't go in there . " He said holding me back . " Can you at least tell me what happened ?! " I yelled worried about Aug .

" Sorry but I can't release that information right now , but you can come with me to questioning . " I looked him up and down .

" Questioning ? " I repeated . He lead me to the back of the cop car . Once , I was inside he drove to the station .

When we reached inside of the station he lead me to the interrogation room . I sat down in the chair and he walked out .

I took a deep breath and rubbed my face . He walked back in with a cup . " Coffee ? " I shook my head no .

He sat down across from me and looked at me . " So the first question is how did you know what happened to Mr.Alsina ? " He raised .

" I never told you I did , I could've just showed up and saw you there . "

" You could have , how do you know Mr.Alsina ? " He questioned .

" Thats my brother man . "

He stood up . " Okay let's stop playing , what do you know about the situation that took place at the Alsina house at 3:30 am . "

" Look all I know is he that his crazy ass girlfriend stabbed him and left there baby . "

" Do you happend to know his girlfriends name ? " He said pulling out a notebook . " All I know is her first name witch is Cassandra .

" Can I go now ? " I asked rolling my eyes . " Yea will release you in a little bit , but how did you find out that information ? " I sat back in my chair .

" I got a call from one of my friends , that she called . " He nodded , he was about to walk out the door when I asked him a question .

" What's going to happen to Naomi ? "

" Well right now where looking into that , but most likely she'll be going to you . " I nodded my head .

After , sitting in that room for another hour he came back in told me I was released . When I got out the station I called a taxi to take me to the hospital where August was .

Once , I reached I tried to see what room he was in when a doctor walked out , it was the same doctor from when August got shot .

" Well nice to see you again but not happy about the situation , August lost a lot of blood his not stable right now but where doing everything we can right now . " I nodded my head and went to go sit in the waiting .

I sat down in the already full waiting , after momma died shit just been going down hill for Aug . This nigga got one fucked up life .

Ya' missed me ? No okay .... But vote , comment & share . It feels so good to be back . August got one fucked up life don't he ? & That little sexual scene was my best really , did you like it ? * If you didn't noticed I changed it instead of Cassie taking Naomi she left her . *

- Bye babes . ✌