- Fifteen

His Little Secret - Fifteen

August's -

" Surprised baby boy ? " Harmony whispered into my ear .

I stood still watching Harmony walk out my house , Cassie stood up and walked over to me . She put her hand on my shoulder . " Baby who's she ? " I shook my head and ran downstairs trying to catch up with Harmony .

When I got outside she was sitting in her car crying . I banged on the window . " Harmony open the door . "

She looked up at me and wiped her eyes . " Harmony come on let's talk bout this man . " She started her engine and pulled off .

" SHIT ! " I yelled rubbing my face , I walked back inside to see Cassie crying .

" August d-do you still love her ? " She asked as tears streamed down her face .

I shook my head . " Nah , baby sit down and calm down . " She sat down on the couch and I sat down beside her .

" So that's the girl you've been telling me about ? " She questioned , I nodded . " Yea . " I replied briefly , letting her know to let the topic go .

Harmony's -

After , I left August's house I went back home . I picked up my phone and called Lauren .

She picked up on the second ring . " Lauren h-he found somebody new and she's pregnant ! " I cried into the phone .

" I'm on my way to your place now . "

" Okay . " I hung up the phone and tried to calm myself down .

I went in the kitchen and got something to drink . Lauren bust through the door and sat on the couch .

" Tell me what happened . " She said briefly , I spilled out everything I was feeling inside and told her what happened .

" So you want me to be honest with ya' Harmony ? " I nodded my head , she took a deep sigh .

" Harmony your both in the wrong you found someone in ya hideaway and he found somebody , you can't get mad at him for moving on because you did to and to be honest you dropping the miscarriage on him and running like that wasn't right , but I know that you was hurt you got Jay and he got his girl forget about him and focus on ya' man . " I nodded and wiped away my tears .

" The miscarriage was so hard on me , I was scared enough to not tell him I was pregnant but to tell him I lost a baby he didn't even know about . " Lauren wrapped her arms around me and we stayed like that until I stopped crying .

" Okay baby girl this is what we gon' do , we gon' watch some movies on Netflix and order some Chinese food because I'm hungry . " I laughed and got up . " Okay I'll order the Chinese food you pick the movies .

That night I laughed and cried most of the angry and pain that I had inside with my best friend .

The next morning -

Today , I had to get back to myself starting off with my job . Lauren already had left for work , I walked into my bathroom and stripped out my night clothes .

I let the hot water through my hair and started to shower . Once done I got out I decided that I was gonna where my hair curly today , I put in the products that I need to help my curls last all day .

I walked into the salon to see my station just how I left it . " Harmony , where you been at girl ? " The owner of the shop Jennifer asked .