- Twenty Nine

Shoutouts :
@Brittney112
@yungiin
@jamerahenderson
@ima_maniak55
@chy_love
@lovingyou_20
@soannoy
@pinkinthehair + many more thank you.
__________________

Harmony's -

I woke up to a crying Naomi,I sat up and saw August picking her up."I got it go back to sleep."

I did as told and went back to sleep.

August's -

I made Naomi a botte while rocking her a little. "Daddys little girl is hungry,right?" I smiled looking at her,I feed her bottle and turned the tv on.

After,she was done with her bottle she was still wide awake. I looked at the clock and saw it was 5:25am.

"Guess daddy not going back to sleep." She smiled and started stuffing her fingers in her mouth.

I placed her carseat on the bed and put her inside."So some family guy for the rest of the night?" I said turning the tv on .

9am.

I got out the bed and saw Harmony already dressed with Naomi in her hands. So I guess she cool with everything that's going on.

"If you want breakfast from downstairs it stops at 10 and I found an apartment." I shook my head.

"Nah, I'm gon' buy us a house and we gonna forget about everything and just start over."

"Okay."

Two Months Later-
(Don't tell me I skip to much)

Harmony's -

"Naomi what you doing babygirl." I cooed picking her up out of her crib.

I took her downstairs and to the kitchen and placed her in her high chair. Within just a month August was able to find us a house in a good neighborhood,I found a job in a salon and im still taking online classes for nursing.

I packed up Naomi's daycare bag and threw it over my shoulder. I picked up Naomi and made my way to the car.

I placed her and strapped her up when August called me. "Happy birthday babygirl." I looked at the date on my phone. "I forgot my own birthday." I shut Naomi's door and sat in the front.

"Damn well we going out tonight and I promise you won't ever forget it again." I rolled my eyes and smirked at little.

"Will see but I gotta go I'm bout to drop Naomi off at daycare." I said starting up the car.

"Ight see ya later." I hung up and headed to Naomi's daycare.

August's -

"She forgot bout her own birthday." I mumbled shaking my head. "Damn that's crazy." My new producer said.

"I know she working to hard with Naomi,work and school."

"While let's do this song one last time and I let you go take care of us' family." I smiled and dapped him up.

"Let's do this." I went back in the booth.

" I came from drop tops and old school Chevy's

Dope boys rollin' through, shittin' on ya heavy