- Nineteen

His Little Secret - Nineteen

Harmony's -

Tonight was Jay and I's two year anniversary . Since the move to New York a lot of things has happened , Jay is now a owner of his own barbershop . Me ? Well I've been working on becoming on Rn .

" So Harmony do you think his going to pop the question ? " Lauren asked over facetime .

" To be honest Lauren I don't know , but I know if he does I might pass out . " She laughed shaking her head .

" But nah foreal if he proposes , I'll be the happiest women alive . " I smiled .

" Blah , fuck love . " Lauren yelled for her boyfriend to hear , it actually turned out that the boy that was Trevor that day at the mall didn't know about anything .

" Fuck what ? " He said busting through her door .

" Harmony she'll talk to you later , I Gotta handle my light work . " I said bye and hung up .

--

8 : 45 pm.

There was a knock at the door , I got up from the bed and fixed my dress . " Coming ! " I yelled walking to the door .

When I opened the door Jay stood there with flowers in there hand . " Damn . " He whispered looking at me .

" Baby ? " I said trying to get his attention . " Huh ? " He replied looking at me .

" Ah damn come on baby the limo's waiting . " He gave me the flowers and wrapped his hand around my waist .

We Got in the back of the limo , " Baby you look beautiful . " He smirked licking his lips ,I smiled . " Thank you baby . " I said kissing his lips .

Finally , we pulled up to our destination . " Okay before we get out , turn around . " I raised an eyebrow but turned around , I Felt him put a blind fold over my eyes .

" Really ? " I laughed .

A couples minutes after being blind folded he said could take it off . When I opened my eyes we were on a plane . " Jay what the hell ? " I yelled , he smiled .

" Harmony calm down , I got a surprise for you . " I took a deep breath and tried to calm down .

---

A hour later

After , a couple of minutes we finally landed . When we got off the the private jet , we got into another black limo .

We pulled up a to a empty beach , I turned around and smiled at Jay . We Got of the limo and walked onto the beach , I pulled off my heels and grabbed Jay's hand .

There was a table sitting in the middle of the beach . " Okay I thought you might have liked a date night in the Bahama's . " I smiled .

We went to go sit down at the table . Jay took a deep breath . " Okay before we start eat , I Gotta get something off my chest . "

I nodded . " Harmony you are the first women of my dreams , you are the love of my life , You are the first and the only women I would let my mother would met . "

He stood up toke a deep breath and got on one knee . I felt tears start well up . " Harmony Thomas you are the love of my life and that's why I want to ask you , will you marry me ? "

I took a deep breath and replied . " Jay I - . "

Thought y'all was going to get the answer in one chapter ? Short , but vote , Comment , & share . Rip " Conner the crasher . " * Harmony's outfit in the Mm . * Chapter Twenty will the last chapter for this book , I will be publishing a J.Cole book soon .

- Bye babes ✌