- Six

His Little Secret - Six

Harmony's -

Today , I got dressed and headed to work . I only have five clients today including my best friend Lauren . My first costumer walked in right on time .

Once , I was done with my four costumers Lauren walked in with her big curly afro and a smile .

She walked up to and gave me a hug . " Hey babes how's life ? " She asked then sat down in my chair .

" It's good and what's making you so happy ? " I asked suspiciously looking her up and down .

" I want something different , lord forgive me for what I about to say I wanna cut it all off . " My first reaction was to laugh knowing she can't be serious .

" I'm serious Harmony . " She handed me my scissors , I told a deep breath and started cutting .

After , a hour of cutting , washing , and styling her hair was finally finish . I turned her around in her to show her , her new style .

She gasped and covered her mouth with her hand . " I love it ! . " She said playing in her hair . I looked on the ground to see her curly afro .

" I miss it already . " I cried out laughing . She laughed and stood up out of the chair .

" Hurry up and lock up we going out to lunch . " She said haning me my money then started taking pictures . .

His Little Secret | August Alsinaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें