- Twenty Three

The fact that I only received three comments last chapter , is ridiculous so can you guys please go comment & vote .

August's -

Today is the day that I get released , Travis was signing papers . After , I was done I grabbed my belongings and walked out when someone came up to me .

It was a female she looked like a nurse , she handed me a envelope and ran . I opened the envelope and saw it was a letter that read :

' First born , first gone . ' I crumbled the paper and screamed , I walked outside and grabbed Travis .

" Man where is Naomi , where my daughter ?!? I yelled worrying about my daughter .

" Chill man she at my house . " I shook my head .

" We gotta go ! " I yelled limping to the front door , he ran after me .

" You gotta chill you just got out . " When I finally made it to his car , I handed him the note .

" Whats this ? " He asked as I opened the door . " I don't know nigga I need to get my daughter . " He got in the car a speed to his house .

When we got there the door was wide open . He ran out the car and into the house , I slowly got out the car so I want hurt myself when I got inside I saw Travis cradling his girlfriend while crying .

He turned around and looked at me with tears streaming down his face . " Man I was gonna marry her , she was gonna be my wife ! " He pushed her hair out of her face and kissed her forehead .

" Where Naomi ! " I walked to the back of the house . I walked into there room to see a empty bed . " Aaahhh ! " I yelled , Travis ran in the room and shook his head .

" Hello Mr.Alsina missing something ? " I looked around the room , when I saw that it was the same nurse from early .

" Where the hell is my my daughter ?!? " I yelled , she smiled and walked away from the camera . When she walked back she had Naomi in her arms .

" Dont hurt my daughter , I'll find you and kill you . " A tear slipped down my face when I looked at my babygirl , she's the only thing that I had left in this world .

" Oh suck it up nobody gonna get hurt your precious little girl , I have someone you might want to see . " Cassandra walked into the camera with bruises on her face .

" You almost killed me ! " I said getting angry all over again .

" I know August I'm sorry baby - "

" Fuck your baby first you almost kill me and now you take my child away from me ? "

" I'm sorry I have reasons , but this can all be over just go back home where you belong . " The call ended . " Fuck ! " I yelled clenching my fist .

" Home , let's go ! " I yelled limping to the front door .

Cassandra's -

" You bitch you almost let our location out . " Aj slapped me , Aj was one of Brooklyn's little fling that she cheats on me with .

" I'm sorry . " She rolled her eyes and threw Naomi into my arms , I kissed her forehead . " When are we going to get out of this basement and move in together ? " I asked Brooklyn as I walked up to her .

" As soon as the plan goes through , next all we have to do is get Harmony to Atlanta and back into August arms . "

Really short but : Vote , Comment , Share .

- Bye babes . ✌