- Eighteen

His Little Secret - Eighteen

Harmony's -

I sat in my car and took a deep breath . I picked up my phone and called Lauren , She picked up in the third ring . " Lauren I can't . " I said shaking my head , She yawned .

" Harmony what happened ? " She asked . " Lauren I can't take what's going on with August , one minute he loves me the next he doesn't give a damn about me . "

" Harmony aren't you with Jay ? "

" Yes , but - " She interrupted me . " No , Harmony no buts I need you to tell him off and stop fucking with him completely . "

" Because when he doesn't give a damn about you because if he did he wouldn't hurt you , so I need you to go back in there and tell him your done crying , getting hurt , and fucking with him . "

" Okay . " She hung up and I stormed back inside the hospital to his room . When I busted into the room August and Cassandra looked at me .

" August fuck you and whatever the fucked we had , I've been fucking with you since I was seventeen and all you've done since then is hurt me . "

" I lost friends and family because I didn't want to be with any but you and this is how you do me then you call me and tell me you love me . " I snatched off the diamond necklace he bought for me on my nineteenth birthday and threw it on the ground .

" Harmony wait ! " He yelled as I walked towards the door .

" No August I will always only be your little secret nothing more nothing less , I just hope that you love her and that child more then you every did me . " I said walking away from the toxic " relationship " that I've been in for the last five years of my life .

All the bicthes , all the drama , lies are all behind me .

Two Months Later :

Today Jay and I are moving to New York to get away from everything and start over . Jay has decide to become something with his life other then another nigga that did nothing to with life .

I decided to start nursing school because I can't do hair for the rest of my life . " You ready baby ? " I asked holding his hand and lookinng back at my apartment .

" Yea , let's do this . " I kissed his lips and got in the car .

August's -

" AUGUST THIS IS YOUR FAULT NIGGA ! " Cassandra yelled as she pushed out our beautiful baby girl .

" I know , I know but she almost here keep pushing . " She shook her head .

" I can't ! "

" Come on Cassandra one more push she's almost here and she has a beautiful head of hair . "

" From her daddy . " I said smiling , Cassie cut a evil glare at me when I heard my daughter cry .

" She's here . " The doctor placed my beautiful babygirl in my arms when I heard a nurse start yelling .

" Doctor she's not breathing ! " I looked at Cassandra , the nurse took the baby as they tried to help Cassie .

" Sir , I'm sorry but you can't be in here right now . "

" What the hell is going on ? " I asked the nurse just pushed me out of the room .

One Hour Later :

I called my older brother Travis to come down to the hospital . " Aye man what happened ? " I stood up and dapped him up .

" Man Cassandra just had the baby then they said that she flatlined , I haven't heard anything yet . " Travis shook his head .

" That's craz- " He got cut off by some Asian nurse . " Sir your wife is stable , she's waiting for you . " I nodded and walked into her room .

Cassandra was holding our baby girl . " What our we going to name her ? " I asked .
" Adrianna Naomi Alsina . ". I said.

" I like it , Adrianna Naomi Alsina . " I repeated .

Omg , this book is about to end . I think I may cry but , I might start another fan fiction . You guys pick J.Cole , August , Or Tyga Or Others. Vote , Comment , & Share . Follow if you don't already .