Thirty Four

Honestly don't want to prolong this book so this will be ending soon and Ill do a little sequel.

_____________

Harmony's :

×Two Months×

I woke up to little wet kisses on my kisses on my face and hearing laughter.I opened my eyes and saw Naomi about to lay another kiss.

"Aight she's awake."I heard August's voice,I held Naomi and sat up.

"Hey ma'."I stood up and held him tight,I placed Naomi back on the bed and kissed his cheek.

"Baby I missed you soo much."I said in between kisses."I missed you babygirl."He kissed my forehead and picked up Naomi.

"So what's up with the baby?"He asked rocking Naomi and looking down at my stomach.

"Everything is good and I have an appointment next week to see what the sex is."He smirked.

"You already know its a boy,right?"I laughed and shook my head.

"No,no I know its a girl."I said laughing as he rubbed my belly,wont nothing really there but he loved it.

"How was tour,did you fuck up?"I asked raising my eyebrow,he looked me in the eyes and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Now I gotta tell ya' there was a whole lot of temptations but I know what I got."I kissed his lips and pulled away.

"Smart,I smell bacon shall we eat?"I said laughing.

August's -

"Congratulations you lovely couple are going to have a beautiful baby boy."The doctor said taking off her gloves and smiling.

"Told your ass."August mumbled under his breath with a smirk.

"Okay so everything looks and the baby is doing just fine."I smiled.

After,we left the hosiptal went to go pick up Naomi from daycare and go to the park.

"So do you think we're ready to handle another baby?"I asked sitting on the swing next to where August was pushing her.

"Like me mama always said God doesn't give you more then you can bear."I nodded my head.

"Sure do miss that women."I whisperd looking up at the sky."Yea me too."August whisperd looking at the ground.

"Uh baby how about I push her and give you a break."I said standing up and placing my hand on his back.

"I'm fine maybe we should go home."I nodded my head and he picked her up out of the swing.

"Everything going to be okay."I said smiling while rubbing my belly bump.

Travis -

"Look I'm going to ask you one more time before I throw you back in that cell,where were you the night that Jay Hendricks was murder?"

"I'm telling how would I be able to kill someone all the way in Cali when I stay in Atl."

"While that what I thought and then I found out the your brother lives in California,now it's either you tell me what I need to know now our I could go get my answers from your brother."

"I ain't kill nobody."I said sitting back in my chair.

"Now I would like to go back to my cell."He called someone in the interrogation room to take me to my cell.

Okay this realllyyyy short but this just a filler,I will be updating more because its almost the end school starts on Monday which I will I have more time to write.

His Little Secret | August AlsinaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara