- Seven

Harmony's -

After , hearing August and Brooklyn little sexual activities I got Lauren to drop me off at home that was a week ago and I haven't left my bed ever since .

I know my costumers and my boss have been blowing me up but I don't want to talk to anyone .

News going around Atl is that August going on tour today , don't ask me how I get my information . I heard someone ring my door bell , I rolled my eyes .

" Whoever you are go away ! " I yelled at the top of my lungs . I heard my front door open and slam close . I jumped out my bed and grabbed my tazer in the draw .

" Harmony I know you got that tazer , Its Lauren ! " She yelled from the living room . I walked iinliving , to see her sitting on my couch .

" What do you want ? " I asked putting down my tazer .

" I need you to sit down real quick okay , this is bad news . " I sat down and looked at her , she took a deep breath and looked at him .

" Even tho you mad at him right now I know you still love him so I thought I should tell you that he was shot yesterday in New York . " I looked at her and shook my head .

" Let's go ! " I yelled and ran into my room , I grabbed my phone and called Mama Shelia . ( August mother )

She answered on the first ring . " Mama he okay . "

" Hunny his in a coma , I'm sending a private plane to get you and Lauren okay ? "

" Yes , mama I'm getting ready right now . " I said as tears rolled down my cheeks uncontrollably . She told me where to meet the plane and Lauren and I were on our way to New York .

A hour later

We just landed in New York and caught a cab to the hospital , I walked up to the lady behind the desk .

" Hey my name is Harmony Thomas , I'm here to see Anthony Alsina . " She started typing then looked up at me .

" His in room 302 on the second floor , the elevators are right around the corner . " I smiled .

" Thank you . " I grabbed Lauren hand and got on the elevator . When we found his room , we walked into to see mama Shelia praying by his side .

I ran to the his other side and looked at him as he laid there unconscious tears started to roll down my cheeks .

" August I'm so sorry . " I said holding his hand . Even though he hurt me I will never stop loving him , his always been there for me and I've always been there for him .

" Mama what happened ? " I asked wiping away my tears .

" He was singing his last song of the night then a fight broke out witch lead into a riot and before they could get my baby off the stage he got shot in the chest . "

" Mama his going to be okay gods got everything in his hands remember , his not going to take one of his strongest angels from us . " Lauren said rubbing mama Shelia's back .

" I know baby , I know but this is just like what happened with Mel , I can't lose August to . " She cried out .

We sat in the hospital for another hour when the doctor finally walked in .

" Well were going to take Anthony into the surgery room and get the bullet out if Hus chest and well see how many more days he would in his coma . " The nurses pushed him out of the room .

" How long do you think hell be in the coma ? " I asked .

" Well if his lucky only about a month or two , but hopefully he gets out a little earlier . " He replied and walked out to go start the surgery .

" Mama where is his finance at ? " I asked just now noticing she wasebt there . Mama rolled her eyes .

" I don't know I've been calling her all day and I even sent someone to go find her ass . " Mama replied with a attitude .

" What great wife she's gonna make one day . " Lauren said underneath her breath .

Brooklyn's -

" Well done RJ I underestimated you . " I said sitting down in my chair .

" Yep , the underdog finally made a come up and when I'm gon' get my beans . " I smiled .
" Before I give you ya' money word on the street is that youve been stealing from my brother and I , and giving it to ya' friends . " He looked at me funny and stood up .

" I can explain . " He pleaded as I pulled outy pink and black 9mm' from in my draw .

" Nah , no explanation needed . " I shot him in the head and yelled for clean up .

I know what yall thinking well let it explain it to you . My brother X and his crew killed Anthony's brother Mel and now we after him . Let's just say August won't make it down the aile .

Updated early so I could finish my 41 vocab words . But Comment , Vote , & Share Or Follow .