- Thirty Two

Sorry for the late update,I had some personal problems and some writers block mixed in there.So heres your update!

___________

Harmony's -

I laided on the bed cuddled with August and Naomi."You know this-this is what I always wanted a family of my own."August said looking at Naomi and me.

I picked Naomi up and placed her on my stomach."She is so adorable."I cooed at her,she started to smile a started to make little.

"What you want to today?"I remembering I don't have to work today."I ain't got nothing going on with the studio so we can do whatever you want."

"How about since all the drama is finally out of our life we just take a day and just chill."I suggested making a hand gesture and laughing.

"Ight but how bout just watch movies and sum pizza."

"Pepperoni?"I asked picking up my phone dialing the number,he nodded his head.

[An Hour A Later]

August's-

Everyone was sitting on the watching a movie when my phone rang.I picked it up and answered."Yeah wassup man."I said to my manager.

"August you gotta tour,I can't talk right now but be ready to talk business next week."I looked at Harmony and smiled.

"Ight man thanks."I hung up the phone and started dancing."Baby what happened?"Harmony asked looking at me laughing.

"I got a tour."I said picking her up and spinning her around."August!"She yelled hitting my back,I put her down and kissed her forehead.

"I'm proud of you baby."She said wrapping her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"So when do you leave?"She asked pulling away from me."He talking bout like I gotta talk all that business shit next week."

Harmony's -

I nodded my head and looked down.I really dont think I'm ready for him to leave me."I'm happy for you baby,this is what you wanted and I know your going to be great."I said looking up and smiled at him.

I don't want him to know how I feel,we sat back down and finished the movie.

One Month Later -

"I'm going to miss you so much."I said as tears fell down my cheek."Ma' look I'll be back this time next month."He said trying to reassure me which wasn't working.

"I know but.."

"Look I'll call you every morning and everynight."I smiled and nodded my head.

"Come on man lets get on the road!"August's manager yelled.

"Okay baby I love you."I said and kissed him."I love you too baby girl."He said and walked on the bus,I waved goodbye.

I drove home with tears still coming down my face.When I pulled up to the house,I plopped down on the couch.

"What do I do with my life now?"I whispered to myself turning the tv on.All of a sudden I felt my stomach knot,I quickly ran to the bathroom and started to throw up.

After,I was done I washed my face and brushed my teeth.I splashed the cool water on my face and looked in the mirror.

I walked back into the and started dinner before I went to go pick up Naomi.I don't know how I'm going to raise her by myself for the next month,props to all the single mothers.

Okay I wanted to get you guys an update so it's reallllly short,sorry for not keeping up but I've had majorrr writers block.Please Vote,comment,&share.