- Thrity

So I decided that there's going to be like three more chapters and I'm going to do a small sequel nothing big just to catch up I guess. I really want to start a new book any suggestions maybe?

___________

Harmony's :

Fifteen minutes later after getting in the black hummer we pulled up to this nice restaurant.August got out of the truck before me and reached out his hand.

I placed my hand into his and hopped out of the car. "Aww August this is nice." I smiled.

We walked inside and got are seats quickly August pulled out my chair for my chair for me and I sat down. "What can I get you lovely couple today?"

"Lady first." August said sitting back in his chair the waiter turned around to me. "May I have a medium rare steak with mash potatoes and asparagus, with a glass of red wine." I said and handed her my menu.

She turned to August and took his order. "I'll be right back your food." She walked away, I looked at August who was smiling at me.

"Now you know your ass don't eat asparagus." I shook my head. "So I wanted to seem you know fancy." I replied laughing a little .

"So why did you decide to take me out?" I questioned raising an eyebrow.

"Cus you deserve for all the shit I put you threw I'm gon' make it up to you starting with making my official girl,no fake mustaches no crazy chicks trying kill you no of that just you and me."

"And Naomi..." I added.

"Only is three that's all that matters right now, so you wanna be my girl?"

I laughed. "August you sound like a teenager but yes I'll be your woman." I emphasized woman.

"Heres your food enjoy."

_____________

"Auggggusstt!" I moaned out loud as he pumped himself deeper and deeper inside of me.

He bent me over and pulled my hair as his thrust got deeper and his groans got louder.

"Baby.." I bite my bottom lip trying to stop myself from screaming.

"Nah,say my name." August said slapping my ass.

"Mhhmmmm daddyyyy." I moaned out pushing my hips against him. He let go of my hair and turned me around.

He looked me in my eyes."August what you doing?" I asked as his pace started to slow down. "Making love." He bent down and passionately kissed my lips and started do slower, deeper strokes.

I pulled him closer to me and wrapped my legs around him I dug my freshly done nails in back and moaned.

When we both climaxed I laid on top of him and started to trace his tattoos. "I love you August." I whispered looking into his eyes.

"I love you to baby girl." He ran his hand through my now messed up hair.

The next morning:

I got up to go to the bathroom and fell on the ground. August jumped up and saw me on the floor He bursted out laughing.

"Hahaha help me up!" I yelled getting frustrated,he got off the bed and lifted me off the ground.