- Thirty One

His Little Secret - Thirty One

August's -

I called up Travis he answered on the third ring. "Aye I need you in Cali by tomorrow morning,I got a problem that I need to disappear." I said pulling into my drive way.

"Back to old August,huh?" He joked, I laughed.

"I'm back baby." I hung up the phone and made my way into the house to smell good cooking. I heard Harmony in the kitchen blasting music and singing.

I slipped my phone in my pocket and made my way into the kitchen. "Damn girl it smells good in here."

I said turning down the music some,she turned around peeked my lips.

"Nah you ain't gon' play me." I grabbed her waist and turned around and kissed her deeply.

"August!" She yelled laughing,she pulled back and continued cooking. "Where's Naomi?" I asked grabbing a biscuit off the tray.

"Upstairs sleeping." I nodded my head. "Oh and that problem we had bout to be handled tommrow I just need you to do something for me." I said sitting on the chair.

She turned around with an raised eyebrow. "August no." She said looking into my eyes. "I ain't even say nothing yet."

"I know what you thinking already,August you can't get your hands dirty or your going to lose everything Naomi,me,and your career you can't."

"Harmony my hands are not getting dirty,I'm just going to straighten him up a little."

"August I'm just don't get caught." I stood up and kissed her cheek. "I promise you,I won't baby girl."

Harmony's -

"I promise you,I won't baby girl." Keep playing in my head when I pulled up to a crowed restaurant." I took the key out of the engine and fixed myself really quick.

I quickly texted August and told him I was here. I took a deep breath and walked into the restaurant looking for him.

Once, I found him sitting in a booth I sat in front of him and placed my hands on the table.

I looked into his green eyes and smirked. "Nice to see you again Harmony."

"Look I need you to stop threatening my family,I'm finally happy don't ruin this for me."

"But that would have been us if you didn't run after him as soon as I made a mistake." He said reaching out to touch my hand.

"Look I needed some time to get over you and August was there for me-." He interrupted me.

"The same nigga that played you? The same nigga that said you was 'his little secret'? and the same nigga that got you raising another women's baby?" A tear slid down my face, he smirked knowing he got to me.

"It's not like that Jay I-I love him and you being here is destroying my family."

"You know what you a hoe and that's what you'll always will be like they say you can't turn a hoe into a housewife." I stood up and slapped him.

"I came trying to work things out for your sake and you say shit like that to me you know what fuck you Jay!" I yelled and walked outside heading to my car.

I got in an started the engine,I dialed August phone he answered on the first ring. "August I'm going home." I said in between sniffing,I pulled out of the parking lot and made my way home.

"What the fuck happened?" He asked getting angry. "I just couldn't do it- ." I felt the car jerk forward, I looked behind me and saw a car on my tail.

"August someone's behind me." I said putting my feet on my feet on the gas. "Look it's Jay but don't worry I got Travis behind him right now keep me on the phone and drive to the spot."

"Okay I'm on my way." I placed the phone on the seat and keep driving."Harmony I need you to get that gun from out of the glove compartment just incase."

"Just incase,August I can't." I said speeding down the highway. "Harmony do you really think he came all the way to Cali to get you back,Harmony he wants us dead."

I reached in the glove compartment and pulled out the gun. "Okay, I got it I'm like five from the warehouse." I heard a gun shot. "Shit!" I yelled.

"What if something happens?" I whispered to myself. "August what if we don't make it to the warehouse?"

August's -

I stood up from the chair."Harmony call down nothings going to happen babygirl you almost here. "Im here." i grbbed my gun and hung up my phone.

"Why are you following me?!" I heard Harmony yell,I hurried and hid in the dark.

Harmony ran in the buliding with Jay behind her,Travis quietly ran over to me. "Look I'm sorry for calling you a hoe,it's just that you hurt me."

"Fuck you Jay." Harmony yelled again. "Maybe you should and let your little friends watch."

"Please stop" Harmony said getting scared.I looked up and saw he had a gun to Harmony's head.

I walked from behind where I was hiding and pointed my gun at him. "Put that gun down." He shook his head.

"Aww so you that you can have it all,but you cant have my girl." He said slowly rubbing the gun down Harmony's body.

"Put the gun down and get on your knee's." He demanded putting the to Harmony's head. Harmony looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"Look Jay I'll leave him,we could go back to New york and start a family together." Harmony said facing him,he smirked looking at me.

"You really think im dumb enough to believe that shit?"

"No,Jay im serious I dont want to be with him taking care of somebody esle's baby." She said looking him into his eyes while caressing his cheek.

"Give me the gun and let me kill him." Her hand slowly reached for the gun.

Harmony's -

My hand slowly reached for the gun as my heart started to beat out of my chest. He looked me in my eyes and handed me the gun.

I turned around and faced August with the gun pointing directly at his head. "All I wanted to do is be happy and all you've done since I meet you is bring me pain and regret."

"But with one bullet to the head all my sorrows will be over." I cocked the gun just like August taught me and made a swift turn and shot a bullet between the eyes of Jay.

"Fuck you!" I yelled putting three bullet holes into his body,I dropped the gun on the ground and ran to August.

He picked me up and held me as I cried still in shock. "August I wanna go home." He carried me out of the warehouse before we left I looked at Jay's lifeless body.

So there will one last chapter I think and then the sequel will come out in like September.

Should I write a fanfiction about August,Chris Brown or Tyga? If you have other names comment them to.

Vote,Comment & Share.Comment why you like this book please,I just want to know.

His Little Secret | August AlsinaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara