- Three

August's -
Right now I was in the studio working on a new single for my first album . My album is based on my life and my story that some people don't know about me .
I got a call from my fiancé Brooklyn. " Hey I gotta take a five my girl calling . " I said .

" Heyy baby . " She said all excited in the phone .

" Wassup ma' ? " I replied .

" When are you going to stop calling me ma' I am you fiance , but I wanted to know when I'm getting my hair done "
She stressed into to the phone .

" Oh , yea when im done with this song I'll come pick you up . " I replied .

" Okay see you later baby . " I hung up and got back to working .

I bet y'all wanna know why I'm cheating on Brookyln well Brooklyn Is basically like a church girl she does everything she's told to do and that kinda makes her boring even in bed , and Harmony is far from that so its like the best of both worlds but I ain't feeling Brookyln like that anymore but I ain't gon' leave her , that would just brake her heart .

After , I was done with the song I sent a quick text telling Harmony that we was on our way and she betta behave I ain't tryin' to have no drama ya' hear me .
When pulled up to the salon , Brooklyn kissed me and hoppped out . I watched as Harmony and Brooklyn was talking already knowing that she ain't gon' come out her mouth about us .

While I was winding up my window I noticed that she was looking at me and smirked . I smiled and parked to wait for Brooklyn .

Once , she walked outside I pulled up to the front . When she walked in she looked at me and smiled . " You like it baby ? " She said smiling .

" Yea you look nice . " I replied then made my way home .

" That's all I get ? You look nice . " She said pulling out her phone .

" I mean whatca' want from me I said you look nice . " I said trying not to get angry .

" Whatever I'm done . " She rolled her eyes .
I zoomed all the way home and pulled up in the drive way .

Now I know whatca' thinking that I got big ass mansion but nah' its not like that even tho I got the money I rather save for it . Back to this .

" Bye . " I said unlocking the door . She looked me up and down like I was joking or sum .

" Gon' head I'm going to chill at the studio or go check on my moms . " She rolled her eyes and got out the car . Once , she shut the door I zoomed out the drive way deciding to go to my mama's house .

When I pulled up in the driveway , I saw the new Lexus that I bought her . I smiled and headed to the door .

My niece KayKay opened the door . " Uncle auggie ! " She yelled and hugged my leg , I lifted her up and gave her a kiss on the cheek .

I started to hear little stetcoming towards me . " Uncle Auggie ! " That's when I know it was over , my other two ran up to me almost knocking me down .

I lifted them and gave them wet kisses on there cheeks . They laughed and started telling me about school , when KayKay said she had a boyfriend .

" Boyfriend ? You don't need no boyfriend . " I said pinching her nose . " What's his name ? " I asked .

" Umm Jamal . " She said looking at me .

" Well tell Jamal to holla at in 2030 , you don't need boyfriend . " I said then started to tickle when I heard my momma call me .

I walked into the knowing she'll be in there , I kissed her cheek and sat at the table .

" So what's up with you and that Brookyln girl ? " I sighed .

" We got into a little argument so I came here to cool off . " She stopped peeling her corn and looked at me .

" See I told ya' ass that Harmony was the best choice for you but you want to go to that bougie ass girl . " I laughed .

" Ma chill out I thought you liked Brookyln . " She shook her head .

" Nope never did never will ! " I laughed when I heard my phone ring .

- " Hello ? " I asked .

- " Hey August what you doin' ? " Harmony asked .

- " I'm over my momma house wassup . "
- " Ya wifey not that bad . " She laughed .

" Who's that ? " My momma whispered .

" Its Harmony ma' . " I replied . She snatched the phone away from me and just started talking .

I left three hours later ready for my ass to get chewed at by Brooklyn , I pulled into the driveway and walked into my house .

" Where have you been August ? " She only calls me August when she mad a little backwords .

I acted like I ain't hear her and made my way upstairs .

" August I said where did you go ? Its been four hours ! " She yelled running after me .
I walked into our room and pulled off my clothes .

" I ASKED YOU WHERE YOU WAS AT ? " She hopped on the bed and yelled in my face . I was keeping my peace but she pushed me .

" Shut the hell up and go to bed ! Don't fucking question me okay . " I yelled .

" Get out . " She replied .

" Hell no ! " I yelled . " You know what I'm gone . " I threw back on my shirt and headed out the house .

" Anthony wait ! I'm sorry ! " I walked out house and hopped in my car . I picked up my phone and called Harmony .

- " Hello ? " She said into the phone .

- " I'm on my way over there . "

- " Okay , I'll be waiting . " I Hung up the phone .

I pulled up at her place and knocked on the door .

" Nice to see you again baby . " She said biting her lips . I locked her door and picked her up .

Hey Y'all ! Vote , Comment & Follow Huns ! ✌️August & Nieces Up There Bye !