The Morning after Marriage (Bonus)

Alex POV

I woke up as the sunrays fell on my face. I don't know how people describe it so beautifully but to me this is the most annoying thing in the world.

But one thing I can definitely understand to the female leads in the stories. Watching their men sleeping.

Oh they are just too adorable. His messy hair really looked sexy on him. After all we did have a long night to bring out such a result. Praise my fingers it was their doing after all.

After staring for a bit, something clicked my mind. Heeehee...evil laughs.
You are a genius Alex. A perfect genius.

Slowly unwrapping myself from him I tip toed to get dressed. After that I tip toed a little further and out the door.

Oh this is gonna be fun.

-----------------------------------------

Quietly entering the room I first check if he was still sleeping, or my plan would go down the drain.

Seeing him still laying on the bed was a distraction that was hard to overcome but the future entertainment helped me out.

Slowly approaching the bed I left the thing I brought along on it. I saw his facial muscles twitch as he felt the wet wipes on his face.

"Good morning Mrs. Adams." He said in his deep, husky morning voice as he smiled. Yet not opening his eyes. Oh, only if he knew who he was calling 'Mrs. Adams'.

"Why are you so quite suddenly. Are you still shy?" He said smiling. In return he received a few more licks. And I was busy trying to control my laughter. He raised his hand to touch it.

"It's strange but why does it feel that you suddenly grew a lot of hair." In response rapid breathes.

"Honey." He said while opening his eyes slowly..

"Ahhhhhh...what the fuck!" He tumbled out off the bed. And laughter escaped my mouth. Damn it this is funny.

"Holy mother of everything you....you were scared of such a cute little thing."

"Well sorry that I wake to find a dog in place of my wife." He said narrowing his eyes.

"Are you sure? After all it really looked like you were enjoying Mrs. Adams' licking." I said bursting out laughing. If everything would go smoothly, it wouldn't be me.

"You little. Come here when I ask you nicely."

"Or what?"

"You shall be punished." He said smirking. I quite liked that idea. But in return I just showed him my tongue. That's all it took for him to take his butt of the floor and come towards me like a raging bull.

Before I could even think of ways to avoid him, he already had me wrapped around in his arms and started tickling me.

"STOP! Haahaa...stop!" I cried withering around, that just made me stumble and land on the bed with him on top of me. What a fall. This is heaven. Staring at his eyes that's all I could think.

"You shall now be punished, wifey." He wishpered smirking then closed the little gap we had between our lips. It was getting heated every second. But sadly that didn't last long, because someone had to make its presence known by braking.

"Come on now it just had to bark." I say closing my eyes.

"She." That just made me open my eyes and stare at the Greek god on top of me.

"What?" I ask looking at him as he stares at the dog I brought in.

"It you talk about is she." He replied.

"No wonder she barked." I mumbled.

"Did you say something?"

"Nope. Nada." After that he left himself off of me and went to cuddle with the dog. Never in my life did I ever thing I would be jealous of a bitch.

"Where did you get her from?" He asked staring adoringly at her while playing along and that little punk also seemed to be having the time of her life. Why does it feel like my plan just flipped right back at me.

"Just somewhere."

"Then can we keep her?"

"What?" I looked at him. Just then the room bell went off.

"Who might that be?" He asked.

"Her owners." I said smiling.

"Wait. What? I thought..."

"You thought wrong. Now Alina let's go your mama must be waiting." I said giving her an extra wide smile. And in return I recieved a pretty unpleased bark.