Chapter 10

Daniel's POV

All I could see is the aim that stood right in front of me.
The only door that could keep my sanity or make me lose it all together.
What would you do when you are so desperate ?
Run towards the door and see what awaits. As it's the only opening that would show you your destiny.

So that is exactly what I did, rush towards that one thing that would decide my future.

Right now it doesn't matter if people are giving me weird glances... Or think that I have lost it on my way here... Or consider me to be a maniac with his ass on fire... Wait where the fuck did that come from? Damn sure these are side effects of living with that crazy girl! Look at me, I am cursing at myself... Wait what the heck am I even saying! Alex, you bitch you are messing up my mind up!!!!! Anyways back to the topic ..... Where was I ? Somewhere along the line what people would think? Ya right! Obviously they would be wondering what the heck is wrong with a God damn multi-billionaire CEO of an international company that is making him run like a retarded horse. And here you go again insulting yourself. I could literally feel my sub-conscious smirk, which only caused me to roll my eyes.

Only if these people around knew what I was about to face or rather who. The one who could make God remember his mistakes and the one that could kick Satan out from his own house. The one being that is feared by many.

Oh shut up! You are over exaggerating shit! She is just your mother. Max to the max you will get your ass kicked. It's easy for you to say, after all you are not the one facing her wrath.

I wasn't the one to tell you to sleep overtime either. Nor the one who asked you to curse at her either. My subconscious replies. It was annoying to know that he was right.

After being greeted by the guard I entered the building, and this is one of those times that I dread to enter it. 'It's ok she is my mother she won't do much' is what I chanted to console myself. Ya right! Nothing much except insulting you in front of your staffs. Letting everyone know about that one incident in which you had worn her bra when you were a kid and ran around the house saying it was your new swimsuit. My sub-conscious laughed at me. I, in return, turned red due to embarrassment as I remembered the incident that can never be forgotten when your mom brings it up every now and then. I guess my red face made the staff look at it the wrong way, they pobably thought that I am pissed off and so cleared the path without wasting any time. I guess that's how it should be, they shouldn't know about my embarrassment.

I approached the reception. The blonde head there was literally shaking with fear, it made me roll my eyes, like what the heck? I ain't even angry right now and they are already pissing in their pants. I wonder what they'll do when they see me actually pissed off.

"Have my parents reached yet?" I asked hiding my inner fear.

"N-n---Nooo ...... Sir." She stuttered.

A sigh of relief left my lips. This woman would drive me crazy. How the fuck could I forget my dear mother's tactics?

"Daniel James Adams!" Uh-Oh, There she is... I guess I just jinxed myself.

"Mother! I swear I would have been on time if...."

"If?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

If it wasn't for her. The bitch that is stubborn about ruining my life. Ahhhhhh!
Now I can't even say that to mom or God knows what ridiculous things she will make out of it.

**********
Flashback

Showering feels so relaxing. Alas I don't have time right now. If I don't reach office on time, the fates know how I'll end up. Another reminder she is your mother. Yup! That's exactly my point. My mother who enjoys saying embarrassing stories about me in front of everyone and anyone.

"Mr. Asshole...where's my breakfast." And here comes she-devil storming into my room.

"Talk about privacy." I groan cause the only thing that covers me is a god damn towel.

"I don't care I need food!" She snaps. Arghh! Her and her food.

"I am already late for work if you want anything make it yourself."

"I don't know how to cook! Make it for me and then go where ever you have to." She said folding her arms.

"From when did the maid start ordering the master on what to do or especially tell him to cook her food?" I asked in amusement.

"Whoever tells you that I am your maid." She huffs.

"The contract does." I say and smirk knowing I won this battle.

She mutters a small whatever and on a queue her stomach grumbles. Well that wasn't the only thing that was amusing cause after that came the waterworks. Living with the she-devil made me know her much better than to get affected by her artificial waterwork.

Ignoring her drama I stepped towards my walk-in wardrobe only to feel a tug on my towel. No not enough to pull it off of my body but enough to make me stop in my tracks.

"What the hell?!" I exclaimed. What? I care about my dignity.

"Make me food or I'll pull it off of you." She blackmailed and knowing her she would not hesitate to do it.

"Don't you have any shame?!"

"No." She stated calmly. As I said I care about my dignity.

"Fine!" I huff.

"Now leave the towel!" I said exasperated.

"No."

"What do you mean no?!"

"No means no. I won't leave it, not until you get down there to the kitchen and start making my breakfast."

"Can't I even wear my clothes?!" I asked annoyed.

"No."

"Argh! Fine! Let's go." I said finally giving up. I might win the battle but she always wins the war.

Like that with her holding my towel as if holding a dog by its lash, we trudged down the stairs to the kitchen where I made her pancakes.

End of flashback
********

"If what boy?!" My mother's impatient voice brought me back and I visibly gulped.

Oh I am so dead!