Chapter 11

Daniel's POV

"Uh....nothing just forgot my file and rushed back home when I realized on the way here?!" I replied nervously laughing as I escorted them to my private office.

"So you are not sure if that was the reason for you being late?" Mother asked with her hands crossed as soon as we were engulfed in by the privazcy of my office chamber. If you think us bosses as intimidating than think about your mom's suspicious look at the time when you want to hide something. That very look that could make you shit in your pants.

"Cut him some slack honey. He is a grown up kid now."  Dad said patting my back. Now I get it why Dads are superheroes.

"Perfect timing dad." I whispered.

"Dad's are meant to save their kids' asses." He winked.

"I ain't a kid Dad."

"Ya whatever young man."

"If you two are done with your bickering should we do what we came to do?!" Mom said sternly.

"Came to do what?" I looked towards mom because when she says something like that its is a freaking hurricane that is about to hit me.

"Marriage." Both mom and dad reply simultaneously.

"Selena is getting married? With whom? When? Do I know this guy? Why was I not informed? Is this guy good enough for her? Do I need to bash someone up? Threaten him? Why the hell wasn't I told earlier about it? I am truly disappointed." I said with an hurt expression.

"It nice to see that you care so much about my love life but it isn't me who's getting married." That voice. It seemed like ages since I heard that voice. That was when I realised a new presence inthe room, one that was always welcomed and grately missed. With two long strides I covered the distance between me and the source and engulfed her into a tight big bear hug.

"My baby sister is back. Oh my god my darling is all grown up!" I said in kiddish voice holding my sister Selena, shaking her ridiculously.

"Woah...stop that. Were you thinking that I'll forever stay a teenager waiting for puberty to hit me? Like what the hell is wrong with you bro. I am just two years younger than you." She snapped.

"Woah still the temperamental personality. But how did you a fire spitting demon find a guy that could stay alive with you? That also for a life time? And you didn't even let me know? I thought we had a deal!" Oh wow I could qualify as a grumpy old man. You are again insulting yourself dumbass.

"What deal?!" Both mom and dad asked but we as usual ignored them.

"I. Didn't. Forget. The. Deal. You deaf old man. I said I am not the one getting married!" She snapped.

"What? If not you then who?" I am completely lost right now.

"You!" Now that was a chorus answer.

"WHAT!" I am freaking freaked out right now. What the absolute shitty shit is happening here. I knew a storm was on its way. Well done kiddo you officially ruled out Shakespeare. My inner voice pointed out. Well sure that old dude would have fainted hearing my mind English right now but that isn't the freaking point right now.

" But why? Why all of a sudden? No. I am not even that old. I haven't even completed my god damn bucket list till now." I don't know what I was saying but anything at this moment would do to get out of this situation. Talk about being desperate. On the sidelines I could hear Selena snicker. Wait you little cat. Just wait till your turn arrives. I let you know how recieving end feels like. That to a hundred time stronger. She probably saw my creepy sarcastic smile that's why she shut up.

" Stop whining like a girl. You can complete your god damn bucket list after marriage." Mom said sternly.

"Doesn't seem so. Dad couldn't complete his for 25 years now." I snorted and dad gave me an evil eye. Oops slip of tongue or not. Payback for not convincing mom out of this.

"WHAT!" Mom glared towards dad and dad gulped.

"Even you have a freaking bucket list?"

"Uhhh.....that was long back.....before I got married to you." Dad said scratching his neck.

"See I told you." I said but was ignored by both. They were busy arguing. Or rather mom lecturing and dad listening.

"Great you again caused a penalty point for dad. He has to go through torture now." Selena said looking at me, shaking her head in disappointment.

"Not my fault he should have stopped this from happening. But who are they planning me to be tied down to?" Just a look at her face said it all. Her expression gave away the person's identity.

"No way." The word that slipped from my mouth were barely audible. That was the closest to whisper that I could ever produce.

"Yup. It's her. The bitch is back." Her tone said it was no joke. Not at all. Was one not enough that the other is joining in.

So she is really back.....