Chapter 1

Alex POV

When I opened my eyes I could only see darkness. Correction there was a freaking black cloth bag wrapped over my head. Not only that but my legs and hands were tied up too.

I started jumping on my butt. My sudden movement must have drawn attention.

"Well looks like she's awake." Said a gruff male voice. "Time to see her face mates."

The sudden light blinded me for a while. After blinking two-three times I looked at the person standing in front of me.

"Isn't she an absolute beauty?" Said the same man. Sadly, I couldn't say the same for him. He was far from surface beauty and his rotten inside made him less pleasing to my eyes as every second passed by.

Yet for you to be a judge for your own categorization, I would like to describe him for you. He was tall, very tall indeed. I guess two or three inches above six. His bulky body looked abnormal even considering his height. He hair, Umm... I guess we can call it a mess after that thing being plunged into a commode probably twice or thrice before crouching here in front of me. And his blonde hair tips didn't help me to overcome my gross imagination.

I found nothing interesting in his eyes so my concentration went towards the scar running down the left side of his face. It started right from underneath his left eye and carved out its neat presence till the corner of his left lip. That made me notice his yellow teeth and stinky breath. My brain could come up with various adjectives at the moment but the simplest one was indeed 'ugly'.

I looked around to see several other people out there tied up just like me. But victims mostly consisted of women and children, some of them were even beaten up.

How did I even end up here?

The scenario was pretty clear, this was a perfect scene portraying human trafficking. We were stuck on a huge vessel in the middle of a water body, approaching what seemed to be land at a distance.

Dammit! Trust my luck to get me into a sticky situation of illegal shit.

"Why don't we taste her before selling her off." Selling me off?! That fucking son of a bitch wants to sell me off? How dare he even think of tasting me with that stinky little mouth of his, that peabrain freak.

Wait a second. Idea! I smirked. Luckily that cloth covering mouth concealed it. So I mumbled through it to get their attention to it.

"Seems like the bitch got something to say, huh?" Said the same old yellow teeth beef head of a man. Then pulled that cloth keeping my mouth shielded so gently that even the others at a distance could have heard my skin screech in protest.

Exercising my jaw after their release from the previous restrain, I spoke up.

"Well, if that's what you want then don't you think you should untie these ropes." To mix a bit of seductive spice I batted my eyelashes and gave him a sickly sweet smile.

"Sure thing babe." He grinned showing his whole set of yellow teeth. Gross...

He cut off the ropes setting me free. Then stood up to go take the seat on his chair, still looking at me as if saying, 'show me what you got'.

Everyone was looking at me with wide eyes. Sure, they did be surprised, I am the only one free. And this surely is a rare scenario where the victim is seducing her captor. So, to surprise them more I stood up and walked towards him swaying my hips. Once I reached him I bent to his height, as now he rested on his chair.

"You think I am beautiful, don't you?" I drag my figure down his face which made him shiver. I smirked at the effect I had on him. He just nods. My slender hands made their way to his chin. Slowly applying pressure there I made him stand again.