Chapter 30

"Why didn't you tell that bitch that you own her and the fact that you can send her ass whooping out the doors of glamour with just one single hand gesture." Sel said pacing around in the room. We were chilling out in her room after breakfast. Well I was chilling and she was...well just pacing.

"That's exactly what I don't want."

"Huh?"

"I mean where's the fun in that? Let this game end and then I will let her know."

"Oh I love that devilish mind of yours. But that's not the only reason now is it?"

"Smart. No it isn't. I don't trust her. I have a feeling that she is here for reasons more than just being courted by Daniel."

"Reasons like what?"

"Reasons that we will find out." I said leaning ahead, resting by elbows on my knees while stapling my fingers together. Just until I know who all her connection are. And if it turns out that my doubts are right. She is in for a hell of a ride.

--------------------

While me and Sel continued talking about the previous night she asked who the bloody bastard was because on there part it was still unclear. That's when I realised that it was just me, Daniel, Ryan and dad who had the mutual understanding regarding the person. So I had to technically narrate the whole Dave Jonathan story to Sel. That was followed by the following conversation.

"You were engaged?" I nod my head in response.

"That to with a bloody motherfucker."

"You do use colorful words dear friend."

After that she ran out of the door to let all the people who didn't know about Dave get to hear the story. Except Angel. But that was kind of obvious.

Rest of the day went pretty much normally. Well except the fact that there was chinese whisper going about in the house with all secrets drifting around and really didn't understand what others understood because the last message I received from Maria was that....

"I am so sorry honey. I am sorry that your finance turned out to be gay. It must be bad for your heart or not."

I was quite surprised hearing that. Dave Jonathan and gay. For me it didn't fit in the same sentence because the last time I saw him he was hooking a bimbo.
You never know he could be secretive. Or it could be that bimbo didn't have pussy hidden there but a dick.
True. Could be.

"But I sure as hell am going to skin him like people generally skin out chicken then I am gonna chop him up with a sharpened butcher and gonna burn him until nothing but his ashes remain." Maria continues and I look at her with horror.

"That sure as hell sounds painful."

"Oh it should honey. He put my little girl through so much I am gonna take revenge dont you worry." Then she turned around and walked away mummering various ways to torture Dave using kitchen tools.

Next was Ma. What she told was down right hilarious.

"Alex I heard that bastard doesn't have a dick!" She said.

"Where did you hear that from?"

"Sel said that dickless son of a bachelor ain't got no balls and ....I dont remember the rest. "

"Understandable."

"That's so unfortunate!" She exclaimed.

"Huh?"

"I was gonna make sure that he was totally wasted down there while leaving this house. I was just about to place order for two German shepherd who had a good set of teeth to complete this job." She had that even glint in her eyes that was really terrifying.

Thank god I am not on the other side.
-----
Well atleast Chinese wishper can do wonders. I am mean it's highly entertaining how those misunderstandings create a whole new story.

Just then my phone rang. Looking at the familiar number I smirk. Maybe I am about get one of my answers.

"Hello."

"Hello. Agent R reporting. The secret mission you sent me on has been fruitful. I found few evidences and few answers that you required." Said a voice sounding professional. But it was hard to miss a grunt in the background.