Chapter 5

Daniel's POV

"No mom. It wasn't me... There are people who keep on pranking me. There is this girl who wanted to take revenge on me."

"Yeah I won't do anything like that again... Ya mom bye!" I turned around only to see her laughing.

"How the fuck could you do that you bitch! "

"How could I what?" She says faking innocence. So this how it is huh?

"You called my mom...no you send the damn video to my mom....she is ranting about it and my ears are on verge of bleeding. Just because of you." I said pointing an accusing finger at her.

"Me...oh that's what you get for messing with me."

"Ahhh...I am so done with you!" Saying that I dragged her out of the mall to the parking lot.

"Hey, where are you taking me?"

"To my house where else. God knows how long I have to endure this torture." Saying that, I sent a silent pray towards heaven to save me from this monster.

---------------------------------------

After we reached home that also not like normal people do, cause I believe normally people don't yell on the top of their voice at the radio guy or yell random shit to the passbyers unless you are a stupid batshit crazy hormonal lady. I even doubt calling her a lady. And I don't think people are generally dragged back home. Kids......understandable but a lady in her 20s fucking not. The dragging was literal torture to my limbs. It did the work of three gym days.

Man when is this getting over. The moment I entered the house I was enveloped in a big bear hug.

"My babe is home." Said a masculine voice while kissing all over my face.

"Oh my god. I should have known. You both .....there is something between you guys. You should have told me that you are gay. I mean I don't have a problem with gay people....I mean it's your personal choice there is nothing that one can do about it...."

"Blahhhhhh....." That's me.

"Oh my god! She's here!" And that was Ryan. Adjusting his suit and fidgeting with his watch.

"You got it wrong there is nothing going on." Ryan said.

"I don't know about him but I am only interested in women." Better to justify.

"Hey!..... Don't worry baby I can still be yours." Ryan said winking at Alex. And for god knows what reason I felt like smashing his face with a hammer. Nah-ah crushing him under a rollercoaster.

"Ahhh...stop it why would I do that she doesn't mean anything to me!" I said loudly, annoyed. Probably more annoyed with the fact that I am being overprotective over a female disguised devil who just stepped into my house the day before. I am turning ridiculously insane.

"Stop what? Who doesn't mean anything to you?" Ryan asked raising an eyebrow.

"I knew I was living with an asshole but never knew he was a psychopath." That was Alex looking at me as if I lost my nuts. Even though I myself was doubting my own mental health at this point of time, but there is no way in hell that I would agree to her on this right now.

"I am not!"

"You're so!"

"Stop it guys."

"Am not!"

"You are!"

"Shut up both of you. Stop fighting like an old couple." Ryan shouted at the top his lungs which literally made me go deaf for a while.

"Shut up!" We both said in unison.

"Mind it, you are living in my house." I threaten her.

"As if I want to. You kidnapped me." Alex replied.

"You mean saved you." I retorted. That ungrateful woman. Seriously why did I have to be the good guy and save her again. Right because I got something called conscience. But that ain't doing me any good right now. My days are turning freaking miserable.

"Enough guys." Ryan said coming between us and parting us apart. That was when I realised that we stood in such close proximity to one another. Probably stepping closer during our heated argument. That's how everything was with her. Heated.

"Daniel, I think she could be of help." Ryan said looking at me for a while, then eyeing her up and down. And I, you ask... I felt like plucking his eyes out. God, what the heck is wrong with me. For this girl I barely know, I am ready to do wild torturous things to my best friend. A best friend that is trying to help me out at the moment. I knew exactly what was in his head right now. Yet I didn't like his idea. I never was the one to use someone for my benefits but yet that wasn't something that I will show in front of her. Because that would mean I care and that ain't happening, I don't care. I so don't care about her.

"Have you looked at her, you really think she could convince such a cold-hearted man to make a deal. You got to be kidding me." Who am I kidding she is basically a fallen angle. A femme-fatale. But that won't do. Please say no...Please agree with me for once.

"You think I can't convince a man to make a deal with you." Alex retorted. As soon as she opened her mouth I realised that I was just wishfully thinking.

"You can't." I tell her sternly. I don't want her doing this. But wait if she wants to do it, can anyone stop her? I looked at Ryan. Nah. He would probably become her prey even before his own prays of mercy reach heaven. Me. Not a chance I ain't risking my body parts again. Therefore, I shall go with the flow. If she does it I shall get the deal, if she doesn't I'll have something to rub on her face. A perfect win-win situation.

"Bet. I will and in return, you will let me enjoy a day out and watch a horror movie with me."

"Are you asking me on a date?" I asked smirking at her. This is just adding pulse points to my win-win.

"Chicky bastard." She whispered but it was audible to me. After that she marched up the stairs to her room let's see who wins the bet. Oh right at the end it is still going to be me.

"You do remember that you hate horror movies, don't you? But anyways nice plan." Ryan said patting me on the shoulder.

"We'll see who wins." I said putting my hands in the pocket. And grinning from ear to ear.

Hope she does then we'll go on a date... I am doing a happy dance. Shut up brain. If I shut up idiot then you shut down. Yeah....yeah whatever.

"Holy shit!" Ryan's voice pulled me out of my thoughts. When I followed his vision of sight, I found myself gapping at the sight too......

"I can happily die now. So beautiful....." That's it I can't take his shit anymore.

"Enough with your comments." I told him darkly.

"What comments?" And here stands the beauty with her devilish heart in the typical black outfit.

The Rebellious Maidजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें