Chapter 19

Alex's POV

I slowly stir as the sunlight silently falls on my face. Wait when did I fall asleep.

"Mmmm..." Moaning I get up and stretch my arms. Then I slowly open my eyes. Slightly yawning due to the after effect of sleep that I don't even remeber falling in.

"What the heck?!" How did I land up in my room. Last thing I remeber is being there on the sofa. Watching Tv and keeping a watch on the two idiots.

Have they sorted their thing out?

Did they escape while I was asleep?

I swear to god if that's the case I am going to cut both their balls off.

Taking my mind along with me which I so much wanted to put aside, I dragged myself down the hallway and stairs towards the kitchen which was creating commotion early in the morning.

"Don't you dare!" Comes Ryan voice.

Seems like the mess hasn't been cleared.

"I am going to kill both of you today. How the fuck dare you! " I marched towards the kitchen yelling.

"What did we do?" Came the chorus as soon as I entered the kitchen.

"You didn't sought it out did you?"

"We did."

"Then why was this slug screaming?" I asked confused.

"Slug?!" Ryan sounded offended but it was least of my bothers.

"Because I took his toast."

"What?!"

"What you heard."

"Who cries over a piece of toast!"

"Ryan." Says Daniel pointing at Ryan.

"You." Says Ryan pointing at me. I glare at him because he is absolutely right.

"Thank you dear for taking matters into your hands. I couldn't survive in the cold." Says Maria patting my shoulder.

"Told you." I said grinning.

"Yes you did. Let's just hope we don't hear any news nine months later." Maria said winking and letting out a small giggle. To which I started laughing.

"What?" Asked Daniel in utter confusion.

"Excuse me. You are kidding me right!" Said Ryan in utter horror.

"Anyways when are they coming?" I ask looking towards Ryan.

"Today by noon."

"Wooohhhhhh..... So the fun is going to start today lunch time." I said rubbing my hands.

"I don't like the look on her face." said Daniel.

"Oh that's nothing, you probably would rather burn alive than know what is spewing through her mind." Replied Ryan and he possibly is right.

-----------------

The doorbell rings while we are chilling at the sofa. By we I mean me and Ryan while Daniel is pacing across the room thinking what to tell his mother about my presence. unfortunately he can't say I am his fiancée like he said to Doberman. seems like a sticky spot to me.

The bell rang again showing the impatience of the person on the other side.

"Oh shit." Daniel muttered under his breath. his pace became more quick. Maria who was about to go open the door just smiled at him and went back into the kitchen.

"Is he that scared of the person on the other side?" I asked Ryan.

"Normal people tend to be afraid of mothers. They are just so unpredictable." He replied with a shrug.

"I wouldn't know." I muttered.

"Anyway how do you know its her?" I asked him.

"I have known her since like forever. To be honest I didn't know the feeling about having a mother before her. She and Maria help me fill that spot and for that I did be forever thankful." He said.

The bell rang rigorously this time. That made Daniel rush towards the door.

"Daniel's a dead man now." Ryan said shanking his head and trying to control his laugh. 

"What should I do right now?" I questioned him.

"Hide until you have a good enough explanation of why you are here." And that's all it took me to vanish from the living room. But not before hearing him say,  "She's fast."