Chapter 7

Alex POV

After that short display of affection, everyone seemed to have locked up every emotion they owned somewhere deep within them. Then took their respective seats on the advancely made seating arrangements just to turn into cold blocks of ice. Soon the wars of terms and clauses and all other professional words started.

After hours of that shitty meeting with words flying around that makes no sense to minds of innocent and gentle people like me (A/N: yeah note the sarcasm please, she is anything but innocent and gentle). And after hours of glares being passed from one side to another. Debating about mine and yours, finally, the meeting got over. Like I thought Doberman signed the contract with Daniel. That made me happy. No not for him, for me. You remember the bet, or should I say deal. Ya, that's why.

"Fine Daniel, hope you don't disappoint me. And when am I going to hear your engagement publicly?" Doberman asked him. Which made Daniel think. I didn't know he has the capability to do so. Doberman then came towards me to give me a giant bear hug.

"Take care babe." Saying that he kissed me on the forehead and went to god knows were. I couldn't care less cause my mind was still in Daniel Alex kiss land.

"We have to go." Daniel said tugging my arm. When he saw my dazed expression he smirked. That bloody murder knew exactly what I was thinking. That made me frown at him but I still followed him quietly which I have never done in life. Follow... Yes... Quietly... Hell no!

Once we got in the car, was the time I actually snapped out of my daze and heard the conversation between Daniel and Ryan.

"What are you going do about the announcement... Are you seriously going to tell eveyone that you are engaged to her." Ryan said pointing at me. While I just turned towards Daniel and raised an eyebrow.

"I really don't know! it's not like I can trust this wicked woman and if mum comes to know she was the one who send her the video she is so gonna reject her." Daniel replies rubbing his forehead and listening to his answer caused me to frown. I mean 'hey people I'm still here'. 

Wait for a second, did he just say something about his mom rejecting me. Because if that was to happen that means he had actually considered getting engaged to me. He is not crazy, is he? We are complete strangers. He is the very freaking person that bought me at an illegal human trafficking business. What does that make him to me? Your owner.  No, my kidnapper. Right when I was about to raise this question, Ryan bet me to another one of his own.

"What video?" Ryan asked which caused me to grin. Wicked time! Heeheee ( devil's rubbing his hands together.)

"No nothing..." Daniel said suddenly turning pale from his errored revelation. Yes dude, that is what you call hammering your own legs.

"Oh... You mean the one in which you were wearing sexy lingerie and advertising it." I say smirking.

"It was because you forced me to do that you bitch!"

"Oh come on now that isn't the way you to talk to your fiancée, now is it?" I said giving him a sickly sweet smile, the one that would want you to scratch the bearer's face.

"Oh shit, you really advertised a sexy lingerie...I would have given any price to see it." Ryan laughed while Daniel glared at him. 

"Who would have thought that one of the most richest and successful CEOs would do such an act for his so-called fiancée... It would make a piece of mind-blowing news." Ryan continued still laughing as if there was no tomorrow.

After reaching Daniel's home we all got out of the car. Ryan and I  were the first ones, climbing up the stairs while discussing matter regarding the video. I asked Ryan how much would he pay if I were to show him that video. Which got me the answer Ten Hundred dollars. Smart fellow not investing much. Of course, he doesn't trust me. And I didn't give him any reasons to either.

"No wonder you would invest so little, if someone else would have asked I would have said no but you are an exceptionally poor man." I say to him as we both enter the house and Daniel strolling in behind us.

"Whom are you calling poor, woman. I own an IT company mind you. You don't get the word here, its not like you are actually going to show me anyways. For all I know Daniel could have deleted it." And I didn't have to answer the question I just simply waved Daniel's phone in front of him.

"How the hell did you get it?" Daniel asked gapping at his phone that was in my hands.

"When you were glaring at Ryan." I shrugged.

"Oh, I am so not leaving you today."

"When did you even catch me!" I said shaking my butt at him, causing him to groan.

"Right now." Was the answer I got.

We were running all around the room. Me jumping on the sofa hitting him with pillows, him dodging them and trying to grab me. Ryan was cheering me on.

Suddenly Daniel popped up in front of me. Snatching the phone from my hands causing me to stumble and go closer to the ground. Now as you know in books the guys turn to be the knight in shining armour and save the girl from greeting the ground by holding her waist and pulling her close....... Well, now I can't say that I'm blessed with a knight cause if I had been, then I'm sure he won't have let me greet the ground with my million dollar ass. Seriously he doesn't know the value of it. Knight my ass...I should have said that before putting a price tag to my generous ass...Anyway, forget it.

I get up from the ground rubbing my backside due to the terrible landing, for which I got a vulgar remark from Ryan and he got a punch from Daniel that made him shut up for a while before he started laughing at something on his phone.

"Now you can't show him." Daniel says smirking with utter confidence. Only if he knew me well......

"Well I wouldn't be so sure if I would be you." I say.

"What do you mean?" I looked at him and then looked at Ryan, trying to tell him to look what is making his friend turn red from laughter but he didn't seem to get the hint.

"Are you really so dense.... How the fuck do you even run a company?" I asked trying to control my own sets of laughter that were ready to make their grand entrance any moment now. In which century does he live exactly? Ever heard about messaging? Sharing of info using online media. He is dense, I tell you.

"You have mistaken there is not one but many." And I pity all those companies. I am sure the employees must be having a blast under such an ignorant boss.

"Like hell, I care! Do you really think I did be so easy to defeat? I already send him the video, you jackass." When I told him that, his mouth hung open. I could literally see the slow light bulb in his head finally glowing.

"Damn, this is going to earn me hell lot of likes on YouTube..... Heck all over the social network." Ryan said grinning.