Chapter 47:- Happy Beginning

(After 3 years)

Faith POV:-

"Excuse me miss, can I get a refill please," said a customer from table no five. I smiled and walked at his table and filled his cups.

"Enjoy your coffee"I smiled and walked back in the kitchen. There were only two chefs in the kitchen who were busy making clients order. While I waited for them. The kitchen door opened and Gianna walked inside with her empty tray. No, she doesn't work here but she drops by always to help me.

" Heyy, I won't be able to work tonight," she said

" You dont work here," said the chef. I smirked and looked at her and raised my eyebrows.

" So who is it, this time?" I asked her.

" Who else could it be?" she replied.

" Is Eric really serious about you?" I asked her.

" I dont know about him, but am not" she shrugged. I nodded my head in disappointment. I paused for a moment and she knew what I was about to ask her.

"I have no news on him," she said. Was it that obvious on my face that I was missing him. The last I saw Lucifer was at Adolfo maze, from then I have never seen him. He was gone. I regret my decision now but its too late. And my ego has grown too large to even call him. I was guilty.

" Okay I gotta go change and look hot for Eric, you enjoy your diner," she said and walked out.

After a year I started my own diner with a little help from Mark and Enzo. I have accepted this family that I have got.

I got back to work and kept myself busy to not think about Lucifer. It was past eight at night and there was thunderstorm rain going on. There were only a few guests who were here to take shelter because of the rain.

I was making my coffee hot behind the counter when I heard the doorbell ring. Since my back was facing the door I couldn't see who it was, but I heard the heavy footsteps walking towards the left side of the diner and stop at the last boot.

I turned to see the guest was a man in a black leather jack and hat all soaked in rain sitting with his back facing me. I grabbed my apron and the menu and walked out of the counter to attend him.

He was looking out of the window. I couldn't see his face, but he was tall and had a well-built body. My steps towards him got slow, it felt like Deja vu. I stopped a few feet away from him as I realized who I was about to face. He was here. I slowly walked towards his table and gently placed the menu. I know he was looking at my face. But I kept my eyes on my note pad.

"What can I get you, sir?" I asked him politely. Seconds passed by but he kept looking at me. I remember what I said to him the first time we met just like this.

" Stop, it's creepy" I rolled my eyes. He smirked and looked down at the menu.

" I'll have a black coffee and one of your special burgers," he said. I remembered this was my order when we first met. I nodded and said " Okay" and walked away. I know he was watching me, but I kept its causal and walked inside the kitchen and gave his order to my chef. I walked out and served the other customers.

I turned to look at his boot, he was watching out of the window. There were millions of feelings running inside me. I wanted to cry, scream, and smile to see him back again after so long time.

I quickly grabbed his order " Am taking a break" I informed the chef and walked out of the kitchen with his order. I professionally placed his order on his table. As I was done I was about to walk away when he said "Sit" I was an order.