Chapter 20 Ferdric Salvador 9

Lucifer POV:- 

                                 I was in the storage area loading the products in the truck when I got a call from Valak ordering me to come to his office immediately. 

" Alex and Max you guys take care of this" I ordered them and they both nodded and took the handover of loading. 

It took me fifteen minutes to reach his place. Once I reached I knocked at his office and entered inside. He was busy speaking on the phone. 

" Where are the rest of the people" he screamed on the phone. He looked angry and tense. I sat down in front of his desk. 

" Well, then fucking find out" He screamed again and ended the call. He sat down on his chair rubbing his forehead. 

"Any problem?" I asked him. He looked up at me there were tears in his eyes. I have never seen any guy in this state. I was worried about him now. 

"  Lucifer remember I told you if your in this world then your fighting either for money or for the position," he said with a very heavy voice. I nodded slowly in yes I wanted to understand him first and then ask him what was wrong. 

" Do you have money?" he asked me. 

" No, I don't " I replied because I have not earned a single penny in my entire life all I ever worked for is for Valak and the money belonged to him and speaking of my father then I was the heir in his wealth but it all belonged to him it was his and his team. 

" I want you to sign this paper without asking me a question" he ordered passing a file. 

I opened the file and saw it was property and business transferring papers it was clearly written that Valak was transferring me his business and all the money. I looked up at him in shock but I signed the paper thinking maybe he was dead for the world so he wanted to handle all the finance through me.

" Is there a problem?" I asked him he exhaled and said "Your father was like a small brother for me I raised him because he wanted to become like me I saw the potentials in him.  You have the same features as him but there is one thing less in you which is determination and hunger for the position. Now you have my money am already dead but am making you the Valak now I want you to grow more powerful than your dad and take over the whole underworld cause this world has taken down your family" 

I was more than shocked and terrified of what he was trying to say I stood up in anger and said " What has happened I want to go back"

"Lucifer it's the Agostinos who have burned down the whole mansion and killed your family at the Benin wedding" he stood up and walked towards me and grabbed my arms in stooping me. 

" What!" I said infuriating

"I know this is unbelievable but that's true," he said feeling sorry. 

" I want to go back home, "I said my chest was feeling heavy I was not able to breathe more than angry I was frightened. 

" We both will go and see Lucifer you are not alone in this but not now," He said glaring

I couldn't control and I broke down crying loudly falling on my knees. I was feeling weak and scared all I could think about was my mom, dad, and sister. I wanted to go home a home that was now gone. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't hear Max and Alex entering inside the office. They both looked shocked looking at Valak.

" Secure the whole place down and make sure no unknown person enters the premises and watch out if you find anything suspicious" he demanded to Max and Alex. Max's eyes were fixed at me and I remembered what his mother said about karma. They looked worried/

"Go now boys!" Valak said in a loud voice and they both left the room.

"Lucifer they must be looking for you too you need to stay low" Valak whispered. I pulled my legs closer to me and I bent my head down trying to stop the tears.

.

.

.

.

.

.

One week later the incident back at home was all over the news showing my dad's mom and sister face mentioned below as dead the reporter saying that the government was involved in killing them as they came to know they were the leading family of the mafia the cops are in hunt of me. There were fights taking place on the streets the cops trying to stop the violence and protecting the politicians and the government. The under houses gang member s were on a riot on the road breaking down the cars and shops. It was getting scary on the road. People were demanding for justice and clarification as my father was not just a mafia but also the godfather to the street and half of the country. 

" They are concealing their crime by showing to the world that your dad was the mafia king so he's dead was a good thing for the society" sighed Valak

I was closed in his office for one week I haven't heard from anyone and now I was only thinking about Uncle Benin. 

" You know anything about Benin," I asked Valak 

" There were more than thirty people who died in the blast" Said Alex

" We have no idea about Benin," answered Max I felt myself going in depression I closed my eyes and sat there for like five minutes.

"  Sir!" I heard Alex calling me I opened my eyes and looked up and he said " Benin is here" I eyes went wide open in shock and Valak stood up from his chair in shock we both ran out and saw Benin walking was hurt and burned his clothes torn but his hands were holding to my sister. 

She's alive I was so happy to see her. I ran up to her and pulled her tight in my arms, she started crying loudly in my arms. "Mom and dad" she mumbled and broke down. 

" Everything is gone" lamented Benin " they killed my wife first and then your mom" he continued while tears running down his eyes. 

" But they didn't have guts to pull the trigger at your dad" he hissed.

I looked down at him and anger filled in his eyes. I knew what the future was going to be from now onwards and what was our motive now. I was now only fuming with anger. 

" We have to take back what belongs to us," said Valak 

" We are in this too," Said Alex and Max nodded I don't want them to fall in any problem but I could see they were not going to listen to me. 

*******

Don't Forget to Vote And Comment On Your Favourite Part

And Follow me on Insta at its_shaili_kg

*******