Chapter 13 Fredric Salvadore 2

Adolfo POV

                             Ella was an angel. I couldn't keep my eyes off her. He was looking beautiful tonight. I decided to confess my love to her as this was the best day and she would be the best gift I've ever received. We were sitting in a private room of the club but the view was great we could see the whole club from the place we were in. Bibiana was sitting next to Eric and she just could keep her hands off him neither Eric was. I looked at Lucifer and he was constantly looking at Eric and Bibiana. I got close too him and whispered in his ears "Stop it, you look like a psycho brother" he looked at me and whispered "You know they are not good with the woman and I don't want to give my sister in that house" 

"That house is our ally and we all are bad," I said and took a sip of my drink. He nodded his head in agreement and replied "Am still not letting it happen" 

"what If his actually in love with B?" I questioned. 

"Am gonna break his heart" replied Lucifer with a cruel smile. 

"That's rude," I said

"I don't care" he replied. 

"Let's dance," said Bibiana in excitement. I nodded in response and stood up and placed my hand in front of Ella. She looked at me and then at Lucifer. She placed her hand on lucifer and said looking at him "Lets dance" he ignored her and pulled his hands away from her. 

"Sorry I don't dance," he said to her and stood up and started walking towards the bar. 

"So you wanna join me," I asked her hoping she would say yes. 

"No am too tired" She replied and stood up and started walking towards the bar. 

I sat down back again with a feeling of betrayal. I ordered a drink for myself and kept looking at Ella. I looked at Eric he looked happy with Bibiana. Bibiana was to nerd and fat for Eric why does he want her I thought to myself. 

Lucifer POV:- 

Lucifer POV:- 

                           I looked at Eric and he was more pissing me off. But I maintained my peace for B. She was not the hot kind of girl she was more of a studies kid. I knew Eric his type was different and he was playing with my sister. But I couldn't do anything. I felt a hand on my shoulder and it was Ella. She smiled and entangled her hand in mine. Now, what does she want I thought? 

"You never said anything about my dress how do I look?" she said in a flirtatious tone.

"You look fine," I said looking at the other girls in the club.  

"My parents are not in town do you wanna come over," she asked.

"No" I gave her a straight reply while looking at the other girls. 

"Why ?" I asked again.

"Am leaving for Mexico?" I said 

"What and your telling me this now" she replied in surprise.

"Everybody knows," I said

"Well in that case," she said and stopped in middle and leaned over to my face placed a kiss on my lips. I grabbed her shoulders and pushed her back and gave her horrifying look

"giving you a goodbye kiss" she completed

"Ella I don't like you, "I said with no bullshit 

"But what about you flirting with me," she said

"Jeez Ella I was just teasing my sister by doing that to you," I said

"You hurt my feeling," she said

"Am sorry" was all I could say. I saw Adolfo leaving the club and he looked pissed. 

I called him but he didn't stop. I tried following him but he left in his car. I called Eric and told him that Adolfo left without cutting his cake. Eric said he would talk to him. We left after half an hour. I kept calling Adolfo but he was not picking up. Eric dropped me and Bibiana home. And left with Ella. 

"What happened to Adolfo Lu?" asked B

"I don't know he just walked out," I said while texting Adolfo to call back. 

Adolfo POV:- 

                      I was furious and felt like killing him. I went straight to my room. I heard a knock on the door. I was so pissed I screamed "Fuck off" 

"Addy open the door!," said Archer my elder brother he was six years elder then me and already taken control of the business and my father's favorite. 

"I don't wanna talk please leave me alone" I screamed

"Or I could just break the door," he said I was a bit scared of him as I have seen his worst side but also I felt like he would never do anything bad to me. I opened the door. He walked inside and placed both hands on my face and said" What the fuck are you mad about I have a surprise for you" he said he was the weirdest person in this house he never felt anything in his heart. 

"I don't want any more surprises," I said looking down

"What! I got some hot models for you they are waiting for us" he said I exhaled and sat down on my bed. He walked closer to me and said "What's wrong? it's your birthday and why are you said?" he asked me in concern.

"I love this girl, Ella,"  I said and gave up and didn't want to continue. 

"Ella, you mean John Greens daughter Ella?" he asked I nodded in response.

"Okay she's hot I like your taste then whats stopping you?" He asked 

"Lucifer and Ella kissed tonight," I said and got more pissed while saying that I was so confused what should I do about it should I leave like this or should I fight for it. 

"That motherfucker," said Archer 

"They are  fucking taking everything from us," he said

"From us?" I queried 

"Your small you have no fucking idea that we are going to have a war" he whispered he sounded very cruel and crazy. 

" What do you mean?" I asked 

"We are gonna kill them is that enough for you to understand?" he said I was shocked and it was unbelievable for me I was sure that I didn't want that.

"Who is this we?" I asked.

"We, Greens and Hestons," he said and then smiled at the end.

"I just want Ella" I whispered 

"You will get Ella and the whole world once they are gone," he said. I was confused and I wanted to go against Archer but he was my family and I was only thought one thing is to never betray your family. I never thought my family would go against Salvador's what was so important in this position so that they were going to kill their own brother not that they were real but raised together and reached here. I decided I wanted to keep myself clean I just gave a smile and nodded in response to Adolfo.

 *******

Don't Forget to Vote And Comment On Your Favourite Part

And Follow me on Insta at its_shaili_kg

*******

'