Chapter 26:- Family Meeting

Faith POV:- 

                                 I had been kept shooting practicing every morning. I was good at it now I learned a lot about guns. I understood that half of this family were assassin and hitman excluding their wife as even they learned everything over here. It has been three weeks since I last saw Lucifer. I was wondering what he must be doing has he accomplished his plan or not. After three weeks of staying here, I was finally called in Murray's office as he wanted to speak with me about something. 

I walked down towards his office and saw Gianna entering his office I called her and she stopped turning back. 

" This is your first family meeting," she said I understood now that he didn't want to see me only am fine with that too cause I would love to ignore awkward father moment. I entered inside and saw a man who was sitting in front of Murray arguing. 

" But Murray I dont want to give my men to some random kid's house just because they are doing good and how can you even sign us without asking us" the man barked. 

" The other dont have any problem" replied Murray I and Gianna we were waiting by the door for them to finish their talking. 

"  You said this was a family meeting where are the others" I whispered to Gianna. 

" They are on their way" she whispered back.

" I dont care about the other well I some business with some people who won't be happy if I give my men to this kid," the man said  I  started listening carefully to what this man was speaking about. 

" I always knew you were up to something behind my back Charles" shouted Murray and he started coughing. He shouldn't do things that will end up taking his life he is so old. 

"It was going to be good for the group" replied Charles. 

" Just do as you are told to do or else I will be very happy to take down your house," said Murray in a polite way to which Gianna smirked. 

The man stood from his seat and fixed his coat and turned back he looked first at Gianna and then at me his gaze stopped at me for a long time. Do I know him I thought I dont think so he kept looking at me as if he knew me he walked towards me and said " Who is this new girl?" he said 

"Leave now Charles" threatened Murray and he smirked looking at me and walked passed and got out. As he walked out I saw all my stepbrother walk inside there was barely any space left for anyone to sit. I stood beside Gianna and Alfonso. 

"  The annual meeting is going to take place I want Alfonzo, Gianna.  Mark, Enzo, and India to be there to attend it with me. The rest can stay home after that there is a Peace party invitation given to  us by the President  and they have invited everyone all the siblings must be there and it's mandatory" said Murray

" Even Faith?" asked Alfonzo. Good question cause I didn't want to go. 

"Yes Faith too," he said 

" Isn't it dangerous for her," asked Mark in his deep voice. 

" Well, she is a Murray she can take care of herself" replied Murray looking at me to which I just exhaled and nodded my head in yes.

" Train yourself well cause there might be a riot coming up," said Murray. He asked them to leave excluding me I waited for everyone to leave when we were finally alone he ordered me to seat in front of him and I did as I was told. 

" Did you kill Archer Faith?" he said coming right on topic. 

" I didn't," I said looking down at my hands.