Chapter 5:- Untouchable

She has a weakness 
for my lips
on her neck and my 
words in her 
heart. Neither of 
which does she 
have the will power
to refuse.
One of the sexiest things 
is a strong woman, made 
weak by love. Surrenderin

herself to vulnerability.
Be protective of that
because I am 
telling you, that is sacred.

Honor her by 
honoring her beautiful 
vulnerability.
Sometimes she lies gentle
and intimate
other times she needs
rough and animalistic 
and being able to
decipher which

she needs
and when is the
art
of being a man. 

by Jon York

Faith Pov:- 

                           I was tormented by the horrifying situation happening around me. I closed my eyes and with my hands on my ears to block everything happening around me.  I was in a belief now that am never getting out of this mess. I felt a hand on my arm I flinched with that touch I was pulled up from my seat. I opened my eyes to see it was Alessandro.  I heard Eric scream and shouting at Lucifer while Lucifer was just staring at me. I  was pulled by Alessandro he was trying to get me away from here. I pulled my arm out of Alessandro's grip and started walking on my own. I myself I wanted to get out of this room. But I finally heard lucifer speaking which made me stop.

"Nobody fucking touches her, everyone will die" 

I was pushed again to keep moving forward. I reached my room I sat down on the bed panting heavily while looking down. Alessandro closed the door and pulled a bag out a cupboard a maid entered inside with many brown paper bags. I saw Alessandro pulling out some female clothes from the brown bag and packing it in a suitcase. 

I asked him " what are you doing?" 

" We are getting you out of this continent for a while" He replied.

I was relieved and more than happy to know that. But I had some questions I asked him

" Where am I going?" 

" Where ever the boss takes you," He said. My happiness level was dropped to zero after hearing that. Why is he coming with me?. I sat there in silent watching Alessandro pack my bags. I was so broken and scared I was missing Max, mom, my sister, and Viviana. I started crying by covering my face. After a few minutes, I felt the bed going down beside me. 

my hands were pulled off from my face it was Alessandro. He keeps reminding me of max but he is way tougher and immune to emotions then max was. he gently started rubbing my hands and said in his Spanish accents "Lucifer had some great women in life and he lost all of then, He constantly blames himself that he was not able to protect them that's why he is bit aggressive now in saving you,  he doesn't want to lose another woman."

"Can you tell me why am I so Important?" I asked him.

"Am afraid I can answer this question it Lucifer who will answer it" I rolled my eyes wiped my tears

Lucifer Pov:- 

                       My packing was done I called Alessandro to give me all the documents and passport. 

"Boss the jet is ready" 

"Cool take care of Benin and the house if there's any problem or situation then call me, "I said placing my hand on his shoulder.

" She was asking me about her importance," He said. I looked down and replied saying

" We know who she is and I've decided not to tell her because she doesn't belong in our world" 

"what if someone else finds out about her," said Alessandro

"For now she is dead for this world lets just keep it that way," I said

Alessandro nodded in response. He picked up my suitcase and went out. 

I turned back looking towards my dressing table I opened the drawer and took out the black book I robbed from the Adolfo house. I was confused and deciding between should I take this book or not after a few minutes arguing with myself I decided not to.

Faith Pov:-
               I sat down in the car facing outside the window. I saw Lucifer walking out of the house and stopped and hugged Benin. They were speaking and while I was noticing Lucifer's dressed up in a casual black hoodie and jeans. He shook hands with Benin and started walking towards the car I got nervous and breathing heavily as he started coming closer. I felt him sitting beside me.

"Let's go," he said to the driver. I kept looking outside the window to avoid all the conversation.

After a few hours, we reached the airport. We stepped out I was made to stand near the car. There was a small jet standing cross me. Of cause, these people have jets I said to myself. I saw lucifer speaking with the pilot and the security man. After a few minutes, Lucifer turned behind and called me.

I went forward and stood beside Lucifer
He placed his hand on my waist. The pilot got inside the jet first and we followed him. The guard smiled and Said
"Have a great journey Mrs. Vermont"

Mrs what the fuck? My eyes went wide open in shock and I wanted to correct him but I was pulled forward by Lucifer and pushed inside the Jet.

I sat down on the seat.

"Now am Mrs. Vermont, why?"

"Fake passport," said Lucifer.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"Far away from here," he said and I kept looking at him as if that wasn't the right answer.

"Take it as a surprise," he said.

We took off and passed my time reading the jane Eyre again and sleeping. I looked up at Lucifer and he was asleep. He looked to calm and cute in his sleep. Wait I shouldn't think about him like that. These people are gangsters. I diverted my mind and started looking out of the window after a few minutes I drift off to sleep.

I was wakened up by the pilot's voice but I didn't hear the announcement. I saw Lucifer was changed in a white shirt and black formal pants. I looked outside the window we were already landed. I tried getting up but stumped down back on my seat my seatbelt was still on. I was so much in asleep I didn't even see the seat belt but I vividly remember not putting the seat belt on while sleeping I looked up at Lucifer who was busy texting on the phone yeah it was him was wants to protect me.

I took off the seat belt and got up and stretched myself. Lucifer got up and walked out of the jet. I followed him outside. It was beautiful weather out here but where were we?.

I got down and walked towards the Lucifer. There was a black car waiting near the jet. Lucifer opened the door for me in the front passenger seat and he got inside the driver's seat.

He started driving as we got out of the airport I saw a sign which answered my one question of where were we and it said "Welcome to Venice"

******

Vote, Share and Comment on your favorite part

and Follow me insta its_shaili_kg

*******