Chapter 15 Fredric Salvadore 4

Lucifer POV:- 

                             It has been one month in this place the room where I was kept was like a dungeon. But I complained less and kept working for Valak. Speaking of Valak he was a very silent guy the people described him as a nerd but I knew there were evil thoughts running in his brain. He barely spoke to me but made me his right hand. He was the most powerful and wanted criminal in the world. But the Mexican people kept him safe as he was their Robinhood. 

He always said if you want to live forever then for that you must die for the world first.  And I understood this sentence is when I tried looking for his history and life and understood that for the world he has died way too long. But his member still kept working by using his name and very few people knew about him. 

I went to the Mexican jail twice this past month. I experienced the jail for the first time because of him.  And I understood how the law works and it was on the money. The whole world was greedy for money. But there was one difference in the underworld and the normal world the underworld was hungry for the position and the normal world was hungry for the money. 

"Lucifer will you kill your father for his position?" asked Valak. 

"Never," I said 

"That's because you have his money," he said I shrugged he pulled out a cigar from his pocket

"What if he doesn't give you his money and his position?" He asked me again and I kept thinking what would I actually do and the answer I wanted to say was just work as a normal human but then that would be a foolish answer. 

"I don't know," I said 

"I know it's because you have never lost anyone in our life and god forbid that but the hunger you get for this position or money is when you either lose something," he said while smoking his cigar. I understood what he wanted to say. 

"I have one job for you," He said and pulled out one file from his desk and placed it in front of me. I opened the file and saw there was one picture it looked like a family photo with a man and women and two teenage boys.

"Kill him and don't get caught," he said I looked up at him with my eyes wide open in shock I have beaten up people but never killed anyone I couldn't say no cause I was informed to never say no to him but my dad. I nodded and the responses there was all the information in the file of that man he was a part of the parliament and in the upper cambers lived in a lavish bungalow.  

  "May I know what has he done to us" 

"Smuggling," He said I knew half of the politicians were mafia in the underworld but for the normal world they were heroes of their country. 

"Even we do the same" I replied  

"Exactly, that's our job, not theirs and they are a threat to our business," he said 

"Okay," I agreed to whatever he was saying and stood up and called the other members and asked them to find out more about him. 

The next day I got all the information about him. His name was Antonio Grazia and had an Italian wife name, Serena and two twin sons name Maximiliano and Allessandro Grazia. He visited every Sunday to one strip club to his favorite girl called Roxana. 

On Sunday morning I visited the club and ask for Roxana. I was made to wait in a private room a man entered inside and said "Its five hundred dollars per hour" I nodded and placed the money on the table. He picked up the cash and walked out after a few seconds Roxana walked inside covered in a robe she walked straight up to me and sat on my lap. She smelled divine and looked sexy so sexy that one look and she'll make you hard. I said, "I want you to do something for me."