Chapter 46:- The End

Faith POV:- 

                          I saw a devil in the form of an angel. He smiled at me, embraced me, loved me but he was not what he appeared to be. Lucifer held my hand tight and walked me out of the maze as if he knew every way out as if he was the who made this. Adolfo was dead, but I still didn't felt the relief I was supposed to feel. 

It felt like I was yet to lose something more important in this life. Lucifer looked back at me and smiled, holding my hand as a promise to never let me go. We walked out of the maze as if we were never lost. I looked up at Gianna, Enzo, Mark,  Eric, and Alex waiting for us outside. Gianna smile widened as she saw me and ran closer to me,. She hugged me tightly. 

" Dont you ever do that again" She cried hitting my shoulder. Mark looked at my hands covered in blood, his brows furrowed deeper as he walked closer and checked my hands. 

" Are you hurt?" he asked in a concerned voice. 

" No" I replied in a low voice. 

" Am guessing Adolfo is dead then" said Alex standing behind Mark and Enzo, but his eyes fixed on my hands covered in blood.  

" Yes, his dead, Faith killed him," said Lucifer in his deep voice. 

" Like I promised" I whispered. 

" What now then?" asked Eric. 

" They paid the price for their sins, now I guess it's our time," said Mark crossing in arms. 

"But first let's get out of this place," said Enzo rubbing his palms together. 

" What about all the dead that is inside, including Adolfo?" asked Alex. 

" I'll take care of it," said Eric. I looked at him and he winked at me. I knew that he was going to use his legal friends to clear the illegal business that was carried in this place. 

"Let's go home," said Lucifer and held my hand looking at me. 

"Home" I repeated looking at him.

Gianna, Mark, Enzo, Alex, and Eric walked away leaving us behind.

" Lucifer" I called him in a whisper his eyes fixed on me. He placed his hand on my face, his touch was gentle on my skin. 

"I want something," I said. 

"Anything, I'll give you anything that you want," he said. 

" I..."I shuddered it was difficult to stay away from him. But I wanted to go away from this life. I always wanted to stay out of it. He stopped me as if he understood what I wanted. He looked hurt. His eyes were filled with tears. 

" Dont, dont say it... I dont ever want to hear it" he sighed. 

" I'll wait for you" I whispered. He placed his hand on my neck and pulled me closer to him. He grabbed my waist with his other hand. He placed his lips on me. Kissing me gently and softly. It was a goodbye kiss. I felt the wetness of his tears on his face. 

This man, felt like he was meant to be with me, stay with me. He will always be mine forever. 

I kissed him back with the same passion. This was painful, but it was much needed. I ran and fought my entire life to stay away and get out of the world. I know it was not possible for Lucifer to leave this world who was born in this world. It was not possible for me too, but my wish was already granted by Murray, and it was only Lucifer who could totally get me out of this mafia world. 

He pulled back and looked me in the eyes. He wiped his tears and said "Even before Murray or Agostino you signed your omerta with me, but you had no idea that you were under my protection. And then one day I lost you, I looked for you five years and when I finally found you, I lost you again, But you came back, you came back to me,  back from death. And now am losing you again" 

" I guess we were never meant to be together" he laughed with sad eyes. 

"I dont believe that," I said. He smiled and placed his hands in his pockets and walked backward, he turned and walked away leaving me standing at the maze gates alone. I watched him walked away. 

" I love you" I whispered to myself. 

*******

Don't Forget to Vote And Comment On Your Favourite Part

*******