Chapter 22 Heal You

Effortless, it is, to bare your skin

Slip away the coverlet your edges be exposed
Like a potter to the clay, My hands mold your vessel
Light drifts across your canvas as fingertips follow suit
The lines in our palms lay parallel
Existing in slow motion movements
Everything is a blur, but these feelings are clear
As I find myself... lost in you 

by leanncheney (LeAnn)

Present-day

Faith POV:- 

                             I stayed there numb and in silence, his past was much more terrifying than mine. I kept quiet for a while I looked up at him. He walked towards the bar and pour himself a glass of whiskey. " I still do wanna help you" I comforted.  He smirked at me and said "You are helping me I am using you to get the help I need" he said  

I was not amazed by this statement I knew I had something to do in his life. He gulped the whiskey down in one go. I looked behind him the city lights glowing at night. This penthouse view was making me feel like the queen of the world. I looked down at him his eyes on the floor with the whiskey glass in his hand like a man who's got the whole world but his still in grief. I walked close to him and took the glass from his hand. He looked up at me slowly I ran my hands through his hair " You need to take rest to win this war" I comforted him. I kept running my hand through his hair and then placed it on his face he brought my hands close to his lips and kissed my hand closing his eyes while taking a deep breath.  

I  climbed on him with both my legs to the sides of his waist. He turned his head away from me and grabbed my waist in pushing me away but I grabbed his neck in stopping him to move away.

" Faith no!" he whispered trying to push him away. I didn't know what to say but it was killing me to listen to him and get away I wanted him soo bad I don't know from where I got this confidence and I just couldn't stand him seeing him in this state. He slowly looked up at me and fixed his gaze on my face. I went numb in my thought that I wanted him to feel safe and I wanted him to undress his soul like I did to trust him.

He grabbed my waist tight and pulled me closer to him burying his face in the crook of my neck. He held me close and kissed my neck making me go crazy with just his small move. I wanted him more now. But he made no efforts to take things far. 

I felt safe for the first time and cared. " Am sorry Faith I can't  you are becoming my weakness" he murmured

"Lucifer am not you're weakness am the only strength you went crazy for to save me let me heal you" I replied back he realized his grip from my waist and ran in hand in his hair frustration. 

This changed my emotion quickly I felt hurt that he was having a debate with himself about what I said? I got up from his lap and started walking away from him. 

He stood up from his chair and started following me in a rush he grabbed my hand and turned me to face him. My eyes drifted up to his and it was over, his lips caught mine in a hard kiss, driving them apart with the force of it there was nothing gentle in the beginning but slowly he got gentle as he pulled me close to his chest and grabbed my ass and bending down to continue kissing me. 

He pressed me against the wall and I felt the dark desire to consume all of him. I purposely tried to pull away from him as he didn't want me first and he said " No" he saw my cruel smile. And brought his lips back to mine. It was just like the beginning he was getting rough. I slid my hand inside his shirt feeling his hot body I pressed him closer to me. The low groan at the back of his throat and his pleading noise that set every inch of my body on fire. 

We both stopped and kept looking at each other panting. I placed my face on his chest I could hear his heart running fast. After a few seconds, I pulled my nightgown up from my head and threw it behind him. He was looking at me smirking like I was performing a strip show I pulled him closer to me and unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it down he didn't stop me and obeyed at what I was doing I slowly reached inside my room. I pushed him down on the bed his eye set on my I pulled my pantie down and I felt awkward while taking down but I looked up at him and he was sitting there just looking at me with his hands behind on the bed waiting for me. I collapsed down on him taking the control. 

Lucifer POV:- 

                         She puts her hands on either side of my face, and the room falls away. I have never gotten so lost in a kiss before. And then, the space between us exploded. My heart was running fast and my hands cannot bring her close enough to me. I taste her and realize I have been starving. I have kissed before, but it didn't burn me alive. All I know is that kiss, and how soft her skin is when it brushes against mine, and that even if I did not know it until now, I have been waiting for this person forever.

My head rolled back. Her eyes were fixed on me I was losing my mind. At that moment we both knew we wanted more. She pulled my zipper down and my breath ceased. 

" Stop me," she said. And I didn't she slipped her hand inside and took the hold of me she gripped it gently in her fist and claimed it. She was going slow but deep. Damn, I wanted to do so many things to her where did she learn this and the thought of her doing this someone else made me so angry that I suddenly pulled her and threw her on the bed getting on top of her. 

Her eyes fixed on my chest she ran her hands on my torses and up towards my abs.

" You like it" I teased her. And she just smiled in responses. I peppered kisses around the nape of her neck and she arched her back raising her breasts up I slid my hand down and my fingers reached on her folds."Lucifer" she moaned loudly with just my touch. As she took my name was making me more horny for her. I gently inserted my fingers inside her she mourned in pain. I kissed her to divert her mind from the pain. Being her first was making me feel proud and making me feel like giving her the best on me. 

I went down kissing and sucking her breast. Her body fits perfectly in my hands. Her chest was heaving up and down. My fingers ran up and down her clit. She raised her self on her elbows looking at me waiting for me. 

Faith POV:- 

                  Only his view could just make me cum." Stop" I quivered he was teasing me now.  His smirked and chuckled. I felt his tip on my entrance. I was ready and he slipped inside me smoothly. "Lucifer" I groaned and tilt was head there was a pain but the pleasure was overtaking it. 

He pushed deeper and deeper each time he thrust inside me. And it went rough after some time. I was comfortable and on the edge of coming. He was consuming like he was fucking hungry for too long time. I moaned, sighed heavily as my energy was increasing and I was about to lose my mind. 

I grabbed the blanket. We both groaned as he went deeper for the last time. I felt him spurt inside me and me dripping on the bed. 

*******

Don't Forget to Vote And Comment On Your Favourite Part

And Follow me on Insta at its_shaili_kg

*******