Chapter 28:- Pheonix

(Day Before The Meeting)

Faith POV:- 

                             I pulled her up grabbing her waist and tired making her stand. She was hurt bad, her face had bruises.  I looked around and saw that the firing was stopped. I dragged Gianna to one of the cars that dropped down. I finally saw Enzo and Mark checking the car. I kept dragging Gianna while she also tried to walk. Enzo was the first to look at us he came running at us and grabbed Gianna by her waist to lift her. 

" What the fuck happened to you?" snapped Mark looking at us. 

" They all came at once" murmured Gianna spitting out blood. I was worried about her what if she was badly injured from inside. My tension was clear on my face when I was looking at her. 

"Dont worry she'll be fine," said Enzo looking at me and I looked up at him and he knew I was worried for her. 

" I've called India shes on her way with help to pick up the gold," said Mark 

"You did a good job" whispered Gianna looking at me I held her hand and kept holding it. 

"Thanks to me, am a good teacher" nagged Marks I smirked at him. 

" Thank you," I said to Mark looking in his eyes. 

Lucifer POV:- 

                                  I stood there in front of the mirror looking at myself for the one last time before walking out to take control of the hell. I sighed and pulled the chain out from my shirt which belonged to my dad. This is it today was the time for the Pheonix to rise from the ashes. That's what the locket away meant. 

I walked down and saw  Evangelina, Alex, Benin standing down dressed formally waiting for me. 

Benin walked up to me and placed his hand on my shoulder he looked me in the eyes and murmured " Today the world will see you as Fredric son and I know I can never be a father like him but you did indeed gave me a chance to be your father and I never imagined you would give that position to me in your life am privileged and honored  from today onwards as I served your father I will serve you to Mister Salvadore" 

"I dont think so even my Father could do what you did, You are my only family and you will always be my father" I asserted he bents his head down and I could see his eyes glossy. I hugged him tight and sighed. I saw Alex stand firm with his hands back. I released Benin and walked up to Alex I patted on his shoulder and said "Let's go, brother" Alex looked at me with pride in his eyes. 

Adolfo POV:- 

                         We were on our way to the palace of judgment is what they all called. I already felt like defeated today. I was judging myself from the beginning about what I was doing. All I know if  I ever have a child I would teach him and tell him to do whatever he wants. I looked at my father who looked tensed and nervous. What has this man done in his entire life that keeps running in his head?. I had no way to go back if I had the chance I would have but I had already gotten deep in this world. My sins were countless. I regret my decisions and action but at when am doing it I feel alive and relieved. Maybe this is who I have become or else who I was, am a monster. 

We reached the palace there were strict securities everywhere our cars were checked. They scanned our body and checked our pocket suits and then let us inside. These were the security members and the place is governed by Pablo as he was the most trusted man of Salvadore which was weird cause everyone thought it was Benin and my dad. 

It was a huge round table filled with ninety seats with a placing card with their country names. Every country had at least two or three leaders and this organization was build by Salvador to form a corporation among the dealers and to run down crime smoothly. 

Starting from Italy everybody wanted to take control of Italy as it was said that one who rules Italy also has control over the other fifteen countries. I saw Murray brought inside in his wheeled chair by one of his bastard. Murray looked me in the eyes and I bowed my head down greeting him. He came along with more two-three bastards. They all sat down in the seat reserved in the name of Italy beside Pablo Heston and Eric. I was so busy thinking about Murray that I missed that Eric was also in this meeting. He looked at me with intensity. I walked up to him and he stood up fixing his suit and looked me in the eyes in seriousness. 

" Am surprised to see you here," I said. 

"Hmm" he smirked at me and said " Well I just gave a thought that maybe even I should try" 

" Well at least you should have discussed it with me maybe I would have stepped back for you " I replied. 

" Maybe you should have discussed it with me what your father and brother were up to so I would have stepped up to stop them by making the big mistake," He remarked making me speechless by his sudden change of behavior. 

" Boys sit down," said Pablo standing behind Eric. We kept looking at each other for a few seconds. I turned back to cleared the tension and I heard breaking of the glass sound. I looked up to see where the sound came from.  Everyone was looking at the leader of Yemen who dropped the glass down and he looked terrified as if he saw a ghost. I looked around and every leader was looking at the door now and they all had the same look as if they saw their dead walk in. 

I turned to look at the door and the floor beneath my feet was gone when I saw him walk inside. They said this world was one heaven where we enjoyed our privileges and power we got because of our fathers and then came he and they said he would bring the dawn and fight the most powerful to take the control over this place.  And for the first time, I smell fear in this room as the fallen angel has arisen. 

" Well, it looks like we dont even need to discuss,"  said Lucifer. 

*******

Don't Forget to Vote And Comment On Your Favourite Part

And Follow me on Insta at its_shaili_kg

*******