Chapter 11 Desire for you

Did you miss him?

 Adolfo POV:-

                                 I threw the glass on my maid and broke right on her head cause she bumped me on my way the stairs to my office. Bitches need to learn how to fucking work around here. She sat down holding her head which was bleeding and started crying. 

I walked past her and went up to the office. My father was sitting on my chair. I gave him a look of disappointment. "Get the fuck off my chair," I said I stood in front of him waiting for him to get up. 

"Don't forget I gave you this throne" He hissed bitting his teeth. I couldn't say or do anything about that because he was still a powerful man.

"So are you going to take it back?" I queried

"No, but now you have to learn how to fucking use it" he replied

"Tell me how did I earn this seat?" he asked me

"By killing your enemies" I replied

"Wrong" he shouted I was confused about what he was trying to prove.

"By killing your brothers," He said

"You have no brothers," I said

"I had them," He said he stood up from my chair and started walking closer to me. 

"We were friends but close to call ourselves brothers," he said

"Are you talking about Uncle Fredric" 

"Smart, hence make your enemies friends and then stab them in their back," he said that and went out leaving me to think about what he was saying. I walked towards my chair I placed my hand on the chair the feeling was beyond what I expected but I never wanted this. I shook my head trying to ignore what I want thinking. My brother deserved this position he was supposed to rule and I was supposed to hate my dad for killing my friend. But this game of thrones made me who I am today. 

And to survive I have to be like my dad and be what my brother wanted to cause the only thing I care most is my love, Ella. And I want to give her the world. 

Eric POV:- 

                        I was practicing at smoothing shooting aim but I couldn't focus on it. Many things were running in my mind. How was Faith, how she must be doing? The thought of her was worrying me. I don't know why she was bothering me so much. I was actually worried about her safety. I heard someone walking behind me. I turned back to see my dad looking at me. His dressing sense was just hideous and was getting more hideous. Those red glasses almost made laugh. I wonder he became godfather because of his looks. This old man deserves to be on a magazine cover. I looked at my men and he looked at me and gave a small laugh. I kept the gun down and walked towards him. 

"I love seeing you with a gun," he said

"Don't get used to it"  I replied taking his glasses off from his face. He kept looking at me like what was I doing. I flipped it to check they were Loius Vitton custom made. Impressed. 

"I have news for you," He said and he looked serious.

"I got a call from Italy asking me if was supporting Vermont's" he continued

"Who was it?" I asked

"Murray Bosco" he replied

"Why does he wants to know that," I asked him

"Because he likes to stay at the safe side" He replied

"He wants us to help him save his eighteenth bastard," He said a gave a small laugh

"What ?" I was confused

"He said that Vermont has kept his one daughter and in replace of her they want their support" he continued. I kept thinking about what he meant "You have any idea who she is?" he queried

After a few seconds, I realized and got the links connected I was shocked by the realization that he must be definitely speaking about Faith. I nodded in response saying

"I don't know what he's talking about" I started to walk away he holds my hand saying

"I know you're lying to me, son, remember am your only family and something happens in future and ill only be the one helping you"

"Father, this underworld was your family once and you betrayed it and this time am going just by the rules" I replied

"Rules are made to break" he replied in aggression

"You have no idea that the deads on innocents made me get out of this world," I said

"Then what is making you get in this again," He said

"Another innocent" I replied and walked away from his. I went to my office and called Lucifer.

"What the fuck do you want Eric?" He picked up my call in the first ring and said

"Am coming, am taking Faith away from you, I don't trust you with her safety and I know that she is Bosco bastard?" I said in greeting my teeth in anger

" Thank you for your concern but she's fine and will be safe with me," He said and hang up the call.

Lucifer POV:- 

                              What is fucking wrong with him? I hate his concern for Faith. He even thinking about Faith bothers me now. I ran my hands from my hair in frustration. It must be Murray who must have said Pablo about her. I was worried if more people begin to know about her. We were in London for my meeting. And I was keeping Faith beside me at all tours. 

I walked at the bar counter and poured myself a glass of bourbon and gulped it down in one shot. 

"Is everything alright" I heard Faith saying it behind me. I turned back to look at me. She was in her light pink short nightgown with a black hoodie.  

"You feeling cold?" I asked her. She nodded in yes

"A bit" She replied. I offered her a glass of rum but she refused it. She looked divine. At this moment I needed to consume her, to fill her, and to mark her mine. Just as she needed to open herself to me to be desired, taken, and own her. But I controlled and walked away because she was becoming my weakness and I didn't want that. 

"Lucifer" She called sweetly and I just wanted to melt and knee in front of her. 

"What ?" I replied 

"How can I help you in getting what you want?" she asked. 

                                                                                    ******

Vote, Share and Comment on your favorite part

and Follow me insta its_shaili_kg

*******