Chapter 20 Fredric Salvador 10

Lucifer POV:- 

                                      It has been more than three weeks Benin was slowly recovering and so was Bibiana. I was trying to find out where Robert was hiding. I got the information that they felt Sicily. And moved to States. My men were behind them. 

And Valak for the first time went out of Mexico saying he had some work But before leaving he said " Take good care of this place and take care of my people Valak" he called me Valak he wanted me to run with his name and handle the group. I followed his order as he wanted. 

I was multitasking taking care of Valak business, looking for a place to keep Bibiana safe and following up on Agstinos. 

I heard a knock on the door and saw Max enter inside with a  paper in his hand. I took the paper from his hand and asked him what is it " Valak ordered me to I've you this once he reaches Sicily" I looked up at him in shock what was Valak doing in Italy. 

I opened the letter and started reading 

Dear Lucifer, 

                        I want you to start over and live like a king and not hide because from today onwards you are dead for the underworld so live your second life carefully and don't die. I want to fulfil your father's dreams as he did mine. Use my name and status very well. I wish to see you the king of the underworld. Take of yourself son and your family. 

Your Boss,

Astro AKA Valak

I looked up at Alex and ordered him to go look for Valak. I was worried what did he mean by I was dead for the underworld what was he up to. I informed Benin and Benin called his gang to Sicily to look for Valak. In the evening we got the news from Benin's men that Lucifer was killed by the Agostino's. I was confused and more off curious in finding out who did they kill thinking it was me. And Somehow I felt like was it Valak but I was just hoping it was not him. 

The next morning the families Valak took care and the gang members stood out of the house. I got out looking at him. I asked Alex what was wrong and he said " Sir it was Valak that sacrifice his life for you" I placed my hand on my head in hurt and felt like I was punched in my chest. I controlled my emotions and said,"  What are these people doing here?" to Alex

" They are here for you they think you are his son and want to know if you'll take care of them as Valak did, He said I remembered Valaks letter and said " I'll take care of you if you'll take care of me," I said out loud to everyone standing they looked at each for assurance and support.

" Respect the Command, I Commanded

" Respect the silence" they all replied. 

" You have my protection, I said but It felt like carrying a heavy burden.

The next day I sent Bibiana at Evangelina place where Max and Alex's mom was taking good care of her. The thought of anything happening to her was devastating now I need to take care of what's left and start a new life with a new mission to kill the Agostino's. 

But the beginning of the journey was from zero. But I was determined on ending t

*******

Don't Forget to Vote And Comment On Your Favourite Part

And Follow me on Insta at its_shaili_kg

*******