open for a surprise xoxo

Gold sat in his custom gold Rolls Royce with a premium Cuban cigar between his fingers. The window was slightly down allowing the cool summer breeze to penetrate his skin and cause his arm hairs to stick up.

He was outside the private area in which Quality's memorial is held. Although they cremated Quality they thought it'd be a good idea to have a garden in honour of his precious daughter.

The garden was the size of a basketball court and was designed to hold over a hundred species of rare flowers and plants. Inside the private garden the floors were decorated in a gold mosaic marble tiles to allow anyone who entered to walk freely. There was four gold water fountains to add to the design as well as thirteen miniature sized statues to celebrate every year of Qualitie's life before it was cut short.

After taking two more puffs of his three thousand dollar cigar, Gold released a thick cloud of smoke out of the window as he put out the cigar. He pulled up his almost sagging grey Nike joggers as he left his car making sure to lock it.

He unlocked the gates of Qualities Paradise Garden by punching the four numbered code in the security system. In between the first gate and the second gate which allowed you to enter the garden was two gold and beige benches accompanied with a drawer in which he put his belongings.

To have the utmost respect for the sacred sanctuary in honour of Quality, he thought it was best to not allow anyone to enter with shoes, bags or phones. He wanted it to be all about Quality once you entered the garden.

After preparing himself to enter he locked the gate which exposed the garden. The sun was right above the garden allowing the flowers and plants to showcase their rare fluorescent colours.

The smell within the garden instantly made you fall in love. The garden looked the same as it was when he last visited which was a few days ago, this was probably due to the safekeeping man cleaning it or simply because no one had come to visit since.

Regardless of the cause he walked slowly around the garden following the floor plan. He had been here thousands of times since it was first established a week after her funeral but he felt like it was always the first time whenever he came.

He took in every aspect of the estate in awe. It was truly beautiful and he could only thank Rhys Glades, a prestigious landscape architect who manage to fit everything he wanted and more into this Garden. Precious didn't have much of an input into the design as she couldn't bring herself to even think about Quality being gone so Gold took the stage.

After walking through the whole course of the park which took around an hour due to how slow he was walking, Gold finally found himself situated in front of the ten foot statue of Quality which was the biggest one out of the rest.

He took a seat on the long gold sofa which could fit up to six people. He got himself situated in the middle as he took a cream pillow and put it under his arms. In front of the statue of Quality posing for a picture taken two days prior to her kidnapping was a glass box with gold rims which contained a black box with the name 'Quality Nicole Jackson' engraved in cursive gold writing. That box contained the rest of Qualities ashes, the rest was distributed between Gold, Precious and Kyrie to keep some of Quality for themselves.

Gold put his hands on his face as he pulled it down, as he was about to speak, tears overtook that ability which resulted in him releasing a loud groan like cry. He allowed the tears to flow down his eyes, here he promised himself to always express his feelings, it's the least she deserved.

"I'm sorry Que" he sniffled, rubbing his nose to remove the snot which was about to drop. "I know I told you last time I wouldn't cry but you know I can only bare it for so long."