Chapter 8

Aaliyah's Pov~

Call me crazy or whatever for doing this but it's all worth it. It wasn't what I planned but when I saw the amount of men who pulled up in black cars I knew something was up.

"What the hell Aaliyah!" Precious screamed as I shot directly at Liana missing her.

"Start shooting they out to get us!" I ordered as I chucked a 9mm gun at her and a mask.

"Where the fuck did she go?" I mumbled looking for our main target, Liana who was no where to find.

"Let's just get out of here!" Precious shouted over the gun shots. I ran over to her after shooting a couple of men.

"We're in too deep we have to kill them all." I told her.

--

I groaned in pain as they laid me on the stretcher. I tried not to hold my bleeding arm as they put me inside the van.

The night was successful but not to successful. Precious and I managed to kill a few men who were on the opposite team but unfortunately we lost Liana and I ended up getting shot in the arm.

The pain was even worse than the pain I felt when I lost my virginity! That's how painful it was.

"Can y'all hurry the fuck up?!" I grunted as they started up the engine.

"Calm down Aaliyah." Precious told me trying to cover her laugh. Her expensive outfit was covered in blood I truly feel sorry for her outfit.

I simply ignored her as the paramedics started the engine and drove to the hospital.

Precious La'Rae~

I waited in the waiting room for any news of Aaliyah. It's been 3 hours that's she been in.

To be honest I wasn't that worried about her since I knew she would be strong enough to make it.

Finally a doctor came out with a clipboard.

"Oh my your Precious La'Rae?!" He exclaimed before licking his full firm lips.

"Can I just get the news?" I asked irritatedly.

"Sure, well Aaliyah got shot on her left arm but luckily she wasn't shot closely to her veins so her arm is fine, the bullet had been removed and covered in stitches." He smiled showing his nice white teeth.

"Thanks, can I see her?" I questioned looking down at my clothes it was all bloody and the smell was horrific.

"Yes but she might be a bit dizzy or tired to talk."

"Alright." I told him while following the doctor to Aaliyah's room.

"Hey!" She exclaimed once I walked in the room. She seemed to be more excited than she was in pain.

"Hey, how's your arm?" I asked taking a seat next to her.

"It's fine. I can't really feel a thing." She spoke with her eyes plastered on the TV.

"I can't believe I was really going to fall for that bitch. I thought she was cool." I frowned remembering the events that recently happen.

"You really think she's cool after she tried to take your man Precious? You stupid." She lightly laughed. I joined in with her since it was true.

I looked at the time which read "8:04." The time Gold allowed to make phone calls.

"Imma go call Gold." I told her getting up. I walked out of the room and took the elevator to the ground floor.