Chapter 9

Excuse any Mistakes

Precious La'Rae~

"I want Precious's hair to be put in two messy buns not curly!" The boss, Lance's voice boomed through the photography studio.

The make up artist and hair stylers ran impatiently around the whole studio. While getting my hair done the make up artists decided to do my make up too.

"Precious, Lance doesn't want you to wear that t-shirt dress anymore so change into these bandana joggers and crop top after you finish." One of the workers told me. I sighed dramatically, I've changed outfits at least three times now.

I slightly nodded before closing my eyes letting the make up artist do my eye lashes.

After everything was done I made my way to start the photography.

"You look nice." Liana said behind me. I turned around as she began to admire my outfit.

"Thanks, You don't look bad yourself." I complemented looking down at her who was wearing leather black high waisted shorts that matched with her crop top and cocaine white air forces.

"I know people have told me so but thanks." She smiled. Cocky much.

"Okay so the plan right now is just to get you two to look like criminals. The main objective is to look better than Taz's Angels did for one of their photoshoots." Lance told us. I knew he was the competitive type always trying get higher than others.

We all nodded waiting for him to continue. "Precious I'd like you to stand over on the left and undo one of your laces like I ordered you to before." He told me rolling his eyes.

I walked over to the set and stood under 5'6 before bending down and undid my Timberland laces.

Liana stood extremely close to me and posed behind me. I went along with the flow and posed along with her.

After hundreds of photos were taken we finally finished.

"And that's a wrap!" Lance shouted with a huge smile plastered on his face. He just loves to shout. "That photoshoot was beautiful, I hope I see more of you two again. " I hope not. "We'll let you two get a view of the magazine covers before we publish them." He dismissed.

I couldn't wait to get rid of all this make up that was caked up on my face I failed to understand why I couldn't just show my natural beauty.

I grabbed my purse before walking out to my bloody-like red Mercedes Benz. Light footsteps followed behind me as I reached out to get my car keys. I turned around to meet Liana.

"That night my intentions wasn't to kill you. In fact I was going to protect you and tell you that Jordan's boys were coming." She told me through that fake smile of hers.

"I never knew Aaliyah would pop off like that. I brought her just in case something went wrong." I said honestly leaning back.

"Oh, Rita always told me about Aaliyah." She giggled with a emphasis on Rita.

"Hmm. Well bye, I have a home to get to." I told her dismissing the conversation.

"Well, get home safe." She smirked walking off. I was defiantly taking the long way home there's no way I'm about to be bombed.

Destiny's POV~

"Where we going today?" Jasmine asked as she sat on my bed.

"Let's go to the mall again. I need new Jordans." I replied adjusting my towel before beginning to blow dry my hair.

"But we always go to the mall!" She debated, coming over to comb my hair.

"Let me just get what I want and then we can go wherever you want to go." She simply sighed before putting my long hair in a ponytail.

"I'll go get ready, meet me down stairs in an hour."

After I completely dried and cocoa radiant lotion, I got dressed in a light blue Ralph Lauren polo shirt and Jean shorts that went well with my lightening Adidas ZX flux.

I met Jasmine downstairs with the kids and mom. Mom hasn't been speaking much she would normally take care of the kids and cook or just sleep all day.

"Where you two going?" She asked exhaustedly. The bags under her eyes showed that she has been really tired lately.

"We're going to drop by the mall real quick, get some rest you look tired." I told her while Quality ran out with Kyrie on her tail.

"I'm fine." She simply said before heading to the kitchen.

I shook it off before taking the elevator to the garage with Jasmine.

"Which car today?" I asked myself looking at the options. Damn we're balling!

"Ferrari. We need to show the world that we have money!" Jasmine chuckled, I agreed with her before hopping inside our Ferrari 488.

"Kitty on fleek, kitty on fleek. Pretty Gang always keep them niggas on geek." Destiny and I rapped along with Nicki as we drove towards the mall.

After 30 minutes of driving we finally made it to the mall. I found a spot to park before we got out.

"What store are we going to?" Jasmine asked as we walked inside.

"Foot Locker of course." We walked in to the crowed store trying to see any Jordans that were still in stock.

"These ones!" I finally said after trying to find a nice pair of shoes. Jasmine walked over to me with sweat beading down her forehead.

"They're crazy! All I did was pick up a pair of shoes and next thing you know a bitch comes and snatches it off me." She shook her head.

"$181." The cashier told me. I looked down to see if I had any money in my purse but then I remembered I didn't even bring my purse.

"For fuck sake." I yelled in frustration looking around for Jasmine.

"It's on me ma." A deep voice said behind me. The light skin man took out a black card and paid for my shoes.

"Thanks a lot." I smiled showing nice pearly teeth. I was about to walk away before he pulled me back.

"Please can I have your number?" He asked with a smile plastered on his face.

"Sure." I pulled out my phone and let him type his number down.

"I'll text you later, my friends are waiting." He walked away after I said bye.

"Your messing with the wrong dude Destiny." Jasmine remarked.

"What do you mean?" I asked as looked around Forever 21.

"Just watch."

Cheri's Pov~

How am I meant to tell them? How do I tell them? I don't want to cause any more stress for my family. Maybe it would be better for them to find out themselves.

-

Message me what You think should happen next.