Chapter 27

Unedited

Part 2.

The tension was so thick when all the so called family were sat together.

Nehemiah's red skin glowed as he chewed slowly on the last part of  his macaroni and cheese whilst staring at his cold hearted father.

Liana had evil a smirk whilst playing with her blonde hair, Precious tried hard not to stare at her or she's be over the table.

No one questioned where Liana came from but everyone thought she must've been a plus one to Jordan.

Aunt Kristine, sensing the tension stood up tapping on the glass again and clearing her throat. Saying grace then saying a speech she should've said in the funeral ceremony.

"Today is a very hard day for everyone, and I know it must kill everyone in this place to lose someone like Cheri. She was strong and I know she probably wouldn't want us to dwell on her passing away. I remember when we were kids and we would always go to each other's houses saying how we're going to be beautiful princesses when we're older. Which actually did happen, because she's our princess actually, our queen. She was strong and I'll always love her for that. She'd probably want you to remember the good times and forget the past now that she's part of our memories. " the rest of the family murmured in agreement and continued to eat.

After everyone was finally finished they filled up the front room to watch some old videos of Cheri. Liana took the chance to grab Gold and take him to the hallway.

"You really hit it and quit it didn't you." Liana laughed whilst putting her curly natural hair to the side.

Gold sighed not wanting to joke around, "I ain't got time to be playing no games, what you doing here?"

A cheeky smirk crawled up Liana's face as all of her dreams were about to become real.

"Gold baby, we're starting a family soon. We need to spend some time together." Liana said smoothly with the biggest smile she could fit  on her face.

"What?" Gold said taken aback, knowing damn well he pulled out, atleast he thought.

"Unprotected sex gives you babies Gold, I thought Precious already taught you a lesson."

Gold's eyes widen fully remembering what happen a few weeks ago. Remembering the craving he had when he came out of jail and Liana showed up.

Grabbing her arm, he roughly dragged her outside the two story home.

"How much is abortion money." Gold said in a whisper.

Liana laughed clapping her hands showing her crazy side. "This is about to be my tenth chance on having a baby and I'm not wasting this one since its with the man I want. This baby is coming out of me in nine months there's no way I'll abort our baby."

"Lia--"

"Nope. You should've been more careful. I always knew you wanted me but I never thought you'd be that thirsty and not use a condom." She giggled making Nehemiah's skin burn.

"Man--"

"Better start giving me some cash baby daddy, we got a lot of shopping to do so wassup."

Just as Nehemiah was about to give Liana a piece of mind, he noticed Precious walking towards the two with an eyebrow raised.

"Nehemiah, we're waiting on you so we can start the video. What are you doing our here?" She says concerned, focusing on Liana.

"We were j—" he started to get cut off by Liana.