Chapter 23 P.1

Warning you guys now this is a short ass chapter, I had no ideas so just writing then something popped up but take this as a preview lmao. Unedited-

Precious

"You said four years more, what the hell." I exclaimed as I set the plate of bacon on the table. It was early in the morning and nobody but Gold and I were up yet. I just couldn't believe he was here and that just made everything a lot better.

"Don't worry about it, I'm here now." He said for the hundredth time. Grabbing my arms, he pulled me to his chest. I cupped his face as we looked deeply into each other's eyes.

I missed him so damn much, words couldn't explain. I know my stupid antics didn't show my love for him but it was truly there.

"I missed you so much Gold." I truthfully said after a few seconds of silence. Looking down at my empty hands more guilt started to kick in. He noticed me staring and spoke up.

"About that whole marriage shit, it ain't happening." He said loud and clear and honestly it did stab me in the heart. He let go of my sides and stood up just as we heard the twins and Aaliyah's loud mouth racing down the stairs.

"Daddy!" The both exclaimed, even Aaliyah. He embraced them in his huge buff arms as I stood where he left me. I can't imagine what it would be like for the family to know I'm having someone else's baby.

Here comes that feeling again. The guilt mixed with stupidity, I sighed quickly rushing out of the kitchen. I needed some fresh air.

Walking into my room, I got changing into some sweat pants and a tank top. I slipped on my Nike air forces before taking the elevator back to the ground floor.

"Where you going. Your fiancé is here and you're leavin'?" I heard Aaliyah say behind me as I grabbed the keys to my Aston Martin.

"I just need some fresh air, is that a problem?" I snapped folding my arms as I walked closer to the door.

"I was just asking a question. Why the hell you gotta' be so rude for?" She snapped back rolling her eyes.

"Don't worry about me." I finally said as I opened the door. I made sure my phone was in my pocket before I went to the garage.

Sighing, I started up the car. I watched Gold stand there watching my leave. He didn't say nothing, just had his eye brow raised as he crossed his arms.

Once I was out of his site, I actually felt more relaxed. It was real early so there was hardly anything left to do. I had no photoshoots this month since I asked Sandra for a break.

Figuring he's going to be my new baby daddy, I might as well spend some time with him. I'm not let go of our past but I defianantly want him to be there for our baby. I spent a lot of time thinking about whether I should have an abortion and that's really not what I want but I mean do I really need this baby?

A vibrating feeling and sound distracted my thoughts as I reached the red lights. Looking at the caller, I noticed it was unknown. Debating whether I should or shouldn't answer it.

I started slowly steering the wheel as the lights turned orange. Answering the call, I pressed it against my ear.

"You love to take what's mine! You already have yours what more do you want?" A familiar voice screamed. "Look at your left."

Confusingly, I looked left to come face to face with an 18 truck wheeler. Before I knew it my car was flying in the air as the passenger side hit a tree.

"You need help Precious?" The same familiar voice said. My head was spinning so it was hard for me to see who was talking. "Take this as a lesson, what's mine is mine and what's yours is yours."

Just as the person finished the sentence the car was in flames and I was fighting for my life.

Preview