A/N

As you may have noticed is that I've been taking my time in updating, If I were in my readers position I'd be annoyed at the author too. 

Right now, since i'm still in secondary school, GCSEs (exams) are coming and I need to focus a lot so it's hard to balance Wattpad with school work that will benefit you in the future. I don't want to take a break cause I love Wattpad I also personally hate making my readers wait. 

So, with that I'll slowly be updating. This book is nearly finishing, it has been longed out and should have been finished a long time ago but yeah, I've already started on the next chapter which should be out soon. 

I also wanted You Deserve readers and The Stripper and The Thug to decide which one of those two stories they want updated first. You may have noticed that I've unpublished all books and hopefully, I'll be rewriting chapters. 

Please forgive me for the long waits and unexpected news, hopefully updates will be coming fast when I have no school work but I hope you understand my reasons. 

If I don't see my current stories going the right way I'll be deleting to hopefully rewrite them in the future. I realized that I don't spend a lot of time trying to identify my stories and jot down some ideas I'll use, I just use the ideas I have on the top of my head which leads to no where.