Chapter 16

Unedited

Gold's Pov~

These feelings got me fucked up. Would she cheat on me? Nah Precious and I have been through a lot to betray each other like this. But I've noticed the changes that are happening, she would hardly call me or whenever I called her she would find any excuse to hang up.

"Still thinking about your girl?" Eddy asked interrupting my thoughts.

"Yeah, the magazines said it all." I sighed.

"Remember some niggas do shit just for attention. Whatever that Lamar boy is doing with you girl might be lies. They could be just friends."

"She don't need no male friends!" I snapped. He chuckled before he continued.

"What you should be thinking about is about the people who are out to get your family."

In the past few weeks I've received some news of new niggas trying get to my family. Like some man that used to run the streets wants his throne back and by doing that he wants my family. I guess he wants to play with fire.

"I got that settled. They should receive the letter within a few hours now."

"Good but think wisely. Ice ran the streets for more than 20 years before he got put in jail. He would do anything just to get his throne back."

I stood up and stretched. "Well that nigga can keep dreaming cause he ain't getting shit back."

"Sure isn't."

Precious La'Rae's Pov~

"I swear when we find her ass I'm gonna beat the life out of her!" Aaliyah yelled in frustration.

"We all are, but our main priority now is to find out where she's at!" I sighed.

Jasmine has been missing for almost a week and a half and we had no idea where she could be.

"Can we just tell Gold? Like he could probably tell us where she could be." Destiny gave in.

"Hell no. We already have plenty of things we have to do and I know he's stressed from it. We can do this."

"But who would want Jasmine? I mean I'm just as cute as Jasmine is." Destiny complained. I looked at her in disbelief.

"Firstly, Jasmine is way cuter than you, secondly you shouldn't be thinking about who is cuter and thirdly, Jordan, Liana!"

"Damn. Let's just call the police."Destiny suggested

Quality gasped and she placed her iPad down on the table, probably one of her cartoon shows. "Mom-"

"Not now baby." I dismissed. "Anyway think about the reason why we're in Miami. The amount of bodies we've caught. Then calling the police. That should be at least plan D"

"Mom!-" Quality interrupted again.

"Please Q, this is serious."

"But when Jasmine's cuban friend came over I heard him talking about taking her out of Miami. He also said to get a room ready for her." Quality said.

"I knew there was something fishy about that nigga!" Kyrie shouted. "When Kyrie don't like a boy these are the reasons why!"

"Fuck why didn't we think about that earlier?! It's all goes together now. The cuban boy...the Cubans."

"Damn why ain't you tell us earlier?!"

"I've been trying to tell you but you guys never listened!" She sighed.