Chapter 18

Excuse any mistakes

Quality's Pov~

"I can go get her." I said noticing the worried expressions on everyone's faces.

"Hell no." Mom snapped pulling me closer embracing me with a hug.

"Ice and his gang are dangerous, they can do anything to you, especially since your young." Khalil said, I knew he was frustrated.

"Please mom, let me go, I have a good idea." I said honestly. She shook her head.

"I almost lost Kyrie, I ain't about to lose you." She sighed not letting go with me.

"I know but I also know if y'all go in y'all are most likely to get hurt cause Ice would recognise your faces whereas if Kyri-"

"Ion wanna get killed!" Kyrie screamed making me roll my eyes.

"If Kyrie and I go in, we can go in through the back door, they don't seem to notice who goes in and out, so we can easily go in and look for Destiny." You're probably thinking, how can a 6 year old be so street smart at the age and that but honestly there's no answer, it's just something I got from my dad.

"That is kinda smart, last time I saw Destiny she was in one of the bedrooms." Aaliyah chimed in trying to give mom a source to agree with.

Mom sighed. "God please give me signs." She mumbled before pulling Kyrie into the hug and giving us a wet kiss on our foreheads. "Be safe, I swear if anyone lays a finger on you I'm burning them alive." She threatened making us laugh.

Aaliyah gave me one of the Walkie-Talkie. "If anything goes wrong simply tell us what's up and we'll go." She said before giving me a hug like mom did.

"You sure you got this covered?" Kyrie asked as we walked half of the mile.

"I have a good feeling about this. If anything goes wrong I'm sure I can find a way." I said whilst thinking for back up plans.

"I swear, when I become a king pin like dad, your gonna be in my team." He smirked.

"No I ain't, Imma become a doctor and soccer player." I smiled watching his smirk fade away.

"Come on Que!" He frowned. "Help your lil bro out?!"

"I thought we agreed to say you're older than me?" That's right, I'm older than Kyrie but we both agreed to say that Kyrie is older than me since when unisex twins are born it's usually the boy who is older.

"Whatever, just help a lil nigga out." He laughed before we reached the fence. Kyrie helped me get over it before he got himself in.

"You ready?" I asked Kyrie as we walked towards the back door.

"I was born ready." He grinned as we opened the unlocked door.

"Alright, the bedrooms are on the third floor, to get the elevator we have to go through the hallway passed the front room where everyone in this building should be since there's a meeting." I said in one breath.

"Chill." He said with a confused facial expression.

"Just follow me." I giggled. After we passed various rooms we finally got to the front room which we needed to get passed.

"It's easy, all we gotta do is pass them casually but fast, no eye contact no shit." I whispered.

"You swore, I'm telling m-"

"Kyrie shut the hell up you swear all the time snitch." I said as I shook my head. "I'll go first, tip toe too." I slowly but fast walked past the door to the front room waiting for Kyrie to come.