Chapter 19

Excuse any mistakes

Precious La'Rae's Pov~

"Gold!" I called, banging on the window hoping he would answer but he just carried on walking.

My emotions were running deep, I fucked up big time, the only man that I loved and gave me love in return is probably going to leave me for some fucked up shit I did.

"Gold!" I yelled again, he looked at me with a face full of disappointment as the guards took me away.

My heart sunk as I began to walk towards the car. "How long am I going to stay here for?" I asked Dave.

"Gold said for approximately 4 days or so." He replied as he kept his eyes on the road.

"Can I go visit him tomorrow then?" I asked desperately. 

"Yeah, just call me when you want me to pick you up." He said as he parked the car in front of a luxury looking hotel named Sls Hotel. The bellhop came and collected my suitcases as I followed behind him.

"Hey, Precious," Dave shouted, I turned around to see him start the engine. "If you really love him, tell the truth no matter how hard it hurts inside," He said before going off. I took a deep breath before exhaling and walking inside the Hotel.

The receptionist smiled as she typed my name, "Precious, we have been expecting you. Here's your keys, room 647 floor 19," she said before passing me the keys.

"Thank you- Kelly," I replied reading her name card. I took the elevator to the second highest floor. I admired the lightly painted peach walls as the elevator doors opened. I soon realized that the whole floor was my floor and also private.

"Thank you," I murmmed to the bellhop after he placed my luggage in my suite before handing him a $100. He had a a shocked facial expression before he grinned from ear to ear. I laughed as he thanked me before he left.

I fell on my comfortable bed as I thought about the current events. Light door knocks interrupted my thoughts, who could possibly want me now?

I sighed as I got up, I didn't even bother to check the door hole bearing in mind it would probably be  room service.

"About time." She said before getting in and closing the door shut. 

"Why the fuck are you here Liana?" I snapped as she placed her burgundy and peach Celine bag on the Glass coffee table. I wasn't in the mood for another fight after so many months.

"I just wanted to see you since you're back in Cali," She grinned as she took a seat on the leather sofa. "hmm, 9 star hotel, the fame is doing you really good," she laughed at her own joke as she walked around the presidential suite. 

"Yeah it is actually," I chimed in, "You have a job?" I sniggered as I rested my back against the wall watching her every move.

"No but Jordan's money is doing good enough to get me all of the shit thats on my back," She said examining her Gucci outfit like I don't have one whole wardrobe full of shit from Gucci to Prada.

"Your point is?" I asked uninterested from this topic. "Listen, I gotta lot of shit that I need to do so can you be quick to tell me why the hell your here?"