Chapter 2

Precious La'Rae POV

"Eugh! Precious tell your son to leave me alone and give me back my make up!" Aaliyah yelled coming towards me with Kyrie on her tail.

"Chill baby,stop making excuses if you want us to be like Jay Z and Beyonce we can always be that and maybe even make a Blue Ivy." Kyrie spoke winking at Aaliyah causing everyone to laugh.

"That's it I can't be your God Mother anymore." I placed the plate full of pizza slices down.

It's been only two days since we've moved in. Everything was fine but all we needed to do was get to know the house more.

"Khalil is on his way with his boys to teach us how to shoot." Aaliyah told us with a mouth full of pizza.

"How do you know?" We all asked her since none of us actually had any form of contact with Gold's boys.

"I have his phone number." I smirked at her she began to blush. I know something is going on between them , just as I was about to ask her the doorbell rang. She shot right up and went to go and Answer the door.

Gold Pov~

I needed to think of backup plans incase something went wrong but I knew Precious and the rest were smart enough to handle this situation.

"You ite Gold?" My cell mate Eddy asked. He was one of the men I was actually cool with.

"Yeah just thinking." I said bluntly returning back to my thoughts.

"Can you really risk putting your family in danger?" He asked again in a whisper. I thought about that question it was actually true I haven't really thought about the things that might happen if things go wrong.

"I have to do this. They have to do this for their own safety."

"I understand that but you don't want to have nobody when you walk out of this hell hole." He was speaking logic something I didn't have when I was making plans.

"But everything's fine. They'll be protected while doing the job plus there be a back up plan." I argued.

"Think about it Gold." He got up leaving me.

"You've got a visitor Nehemiah." The guard spoke. I shouldn't be getting visitors.

"Who is it?" I asked still seated on my bed.

"I'm not sure what her name is but she has a light brown skin complexion with honey coloured hair and she has green eyes." I still didn't get the picture.

I got up and followed the guard. Everyone stop talking and stared at me. That's how I liked it, even if I'm not on the streets they no not to disrespect me here. I'm still the king.

I frowned as I stared at Liana smile when she saw me. The guard to the cuffs off me then I sat down.

"What do you want?" I asked uninterested.

"You." She spoke sharply. She wouldn't take her eyes off me and my body. "Jails doing you good."

"Why you here Liana."

"I want to help you. Where are your family staying at?"

"I don't know." I told her. She thinks I'll fall for her stupid plans but she thought wrong.

"I will help them get away from your dad."

"We're fine with out your help thanks."

"Jordan has more people that you had in your Gang Gold." She snapped. "They're all splitting up to go to all parts of America."

"And how can you help?"

"If you tell me where they are I'll tell Jordan and the boys places they aren't I think that plan might work. "

She didn't understand how stupid she sounded but since she want to take me for a fool we might as well play a game. "Ite, I'll tell you where they are." She smirked.

Aaliyah Pov~

I felt Khalil's body press against mine as he taught me how to shoot.

"Aaliyah you have a whole floor to yourself if you want the d go to your damn room!" I heard Kyrie say. He always has to make things awkward. Khalil chuckled.

"Hold it like this." He showed me the correct way. I pointed towards the target before pulling the trigger various times.

"Good you got it!"

"Hey Kyrie wanna be my new target?" I asked his cheeky self.

"Very funny." He spoke rolling his eyes. Precious walked off to the corner talking on the phone. She had a huge smile plastered on her face I hope she isn't cheating on my big cousin I would know she isn't talking to Gold since he can only call by the house phone.

Ten minutes later she finally came back still smiling her head off.

"You cheating on my cousin?" I asked straight up.

"What you talking about?" She frowned.

"Who were you on the phone with."

"My boss. He signed me in for a new job."

"Oh sorry."

"You really think I'll cheat on my soon to be husband?"

"No it's just that I hardly smile that hard." She looked taken back.

"Well sorry for being happy Aaliyah." She walked off.

Well Sorry for caring about my cousin.

-

Don't forget to Comment