Chapter 5

Precious La'Rae Pov~

I sat down looking around the dark room. There was only a little bit of light that shined through the cracked window.

"Lying won't get you anywhere, Precious." The officer told me. We were in the interrogation room for at least four hours now.

"I already told you." I said again for the one hundredth time. I rolled my eyes as I sighed.

"Do you wanna know how we know your lying, Precious." He sat up on his chair and stared at me. "Your engaged to that notorious drug dealer, Gold. And we ain't stupid, we know that you've been doing his dirty laundry ever since he got put behind bars."

I cracked a smile at him. "I haven't been doing nobody's dirt-"

"Then why you here!" He cut me off. "Why you in Miami. You belong in California with your children, mother in law and Gold's cousins."

"Is it bad to have a fresh start? Never knew that was a crime." I chuckled.

"We have witnesses who saw two woman dressed in masks stripping for the group of men who got killed. The two ladies took them outside and that's where the men were found."

"I don't remember being at a strip club ever since I've moved to Miami. I haven't been out much since I've been trying to get my career together." He looked at me in disbelief.

"Precious you're known for something good. I like seeing you in magazine covers and all of that but if you carry on you gon' get yourself in deep trouble." He shook his head in frustration grabbing his papers.

"Don't think this will be the last time we see each other." He dismissed me. I smiled as I got up.

I parked Infront of my house before jogging inside. I walked up to the livingroom to see everyone.

"What took you so long you've been out since 9!" Cheri snapped.

"The police. We need to do our shit on the low! They already think we killed Jordan's boys."

"Someone must've of saw us." Destiny shook her head. I sat down on leather sofa next to Kyrie pulling him in for a hug.

"We all need to watch out." I told them looking down at my light blue manicured nails.

I laid my head on Kyrie's stomach as we all began to watch Get Hard Kevin Hart.

-

I laid back in my bed just thinking. I couldn't get my mind off Gold. It was hard sleeping alone since I was used to having him by my side.

I walked over to Kyrie's room and laid next to him.

"Mom." He groaned turning around as I held him tight to me. "You scared of the dark or something?" He asked as he fully opened his eyes.

"No. I'm lonely Kyrie, I can't sleep" I told him hoping he would understand.

"Want me to read you a bedtime story?" He asked putting his arms over my head.

"Yeah that would be nice baby."

Gold Pov~

"Yeah, they gon' kidnap all of them." The boy who was on the phone spoke. Little did he know I was watching and listening to him.

"..."

"Liana told the police it was that Precious girl who killed half of our group?"

"..."