Chapter 10

Sorry the long wait my phone was in the repair shop and I lost everything😒. But I came up with some good ideas that would make this story more juicy!! Excuse any mistakes

Unknown Pov~

Just as they thought life would get better without me the worst happens. I'm back! And I'm out to get all 4 of them regardless of what happens.

I stared out of the windows as the cities of Jamaica lit up. Home sweet home. The plane finally landed at the airport.

After grabbing my luggage I stood over the curb waiting for my big brother, Marcus to come and get me.

"Long time no see." Surprisingly, he spoke in fluent English.

"Had to be undercover and shit but now I'm finally out." I said remembering the six years that I had to hide my identity for.

"You sure you wanna do this? They are family after all." He asked while focusing on the road.

"Hell yeah! They the reason why I'm like this and you know that."

"What's our first move?"

"We settle down first and get everything straight." I smiled at my cunning plan. "Then we get the first one on the list, her and her baby."

Gold's Pov~

I stared at my so called dad with so much hatred. His presence made my blood boil.

" 'Member them times when you would stand on the window waiting for me to come through but I never did?" He asked while laughing hysterically.

I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath before exhaling. "I'm tired of your shit. Why you even here?"

"Just to give you a warning. If I were you I would find anyway to escape and save my family cause we know shit you probably don't know about."

"Cool." Was the only thing that came out of my mouth since I knew he was just trying to get to me.

"What? So you don't care about your family?"

"More than you ever did."

"I don't love mistakes." He smiled waiting for a reaction but nothing happen. He stood up and slowly left with a smile still plastered on his face.

I walked over back to my cell remembering the events that recently happen.

Aaliyah's Pov~

I held my moms long light brown hair as she continued to throw up.

She flushed the toilet before beginning to brush her teeth. I stared at her suspiciously.

"What?" She asked nearly in a whisper.

"What's wrong with you? You've been quiet and all." I sighed. "you pregnant?"

"Hell no! With who? Damn Aaliyah in just a little sick."

"I'm not buying it." I told her as she walked out of the bathroom.

"I'm going out tonight. I might not come home so don't wait up." She told me before she took the elevator to her floor.

I sighed again before taking the long flight of stairs to my room.

It's been a week and the boy I met in FootLocker, Curtis wouldn't stop calling or texting me. I unlocked my phone to see 30 messages in the last hour. I almost felt like he was already obsessed with me.

Curtis: When you gonna come see me?

Curtis: I want to get to know you better.

Curtis: I feel like your ignoring me.

Me: I was busy sorry, we only just met I don't feel comfortable in meeting you just yet.

Curtis: I respect that but I want you and I to get closer. How about I take you out soon?

Me: soon.

I locked my phone and placed it on my desk before laying down on my bed.

My mind was just focused on my mom. Was she sick? Was she pregnant she was constantly vomiting.

A few hours later she came in wearing a tight ass red dress showing her curves with her glowing skin.

"How do I look?" She asked smiling showing off her customised Black Micheal Kors heels.

"You look good, where you off to?"

"I met this man online, I'm off to meet him. "

"Oh, be safe and have a good night." I smiled knowing that she would be happy.

"I will. I have a flight to Jamaica in a few hours."

"How long have you been planning this for?" I asked quite shock that she was leaving us like that. "You can't just leave."

"It's only for a week." She smiled faintly. "I'll be back before you know it." She walked out.

I shook my head. I guess I'll just head over to the shooting range.